Sign in to follow this  
marcaozera

Could someone make a map for me?

I would like them to create for me a map in the form of this attached image, and possess biomes and snow deserts, as well as minerals scattered like clay and sand,

I would also like to leave the characteristics of the basic minerals like iron, slate, sandstone, marble, zinc, tin, lead, cooper in 5%, gold and silver in 2 and adamantino and glimousel in 1.

Could someone do this for me, please?

are you sure about those ore amounts? That would make about 50% of all tiles a resource tile.    Do you mean 0.5% instead of 5%?

I usually set iron at 2% and that makes it very common indeed.

8 hours ago, CountZero said:

are you sure about those ore amounts? That would make about 50% of all tiles a resource tile.    Do you mean 0.5% instead of 5%?

I usually set iron at 2% and that makes it very common indeed.

can be 2% of common ores, 1% of gold and silver and 0.2% of glimersteel ore and adamantine, I would like the map to be similar to what I posted

thanks to fancy new work done by deviator I can now make the ores location very bespoke if you would like. For example if you only want gold on one island or in one mountain or moon metals in a certain place etc.

You can specify any placement of any ore - or I can just keep it random as usual if you like

Now, how can I put a map image to open with the M key or on some website?

in order to get the m map you will need to edit something in your client files - i am not sure exactly what but theres discussions here on the forums on how to do it.

If you check the mods section there is one that provides a live map you can put on a website that will show the map and all buildings/roads etc as they are built

Both the SERVER and the CLIENT need to be modded

Edited by Brash_Endeavors