Sign in to follow this  
Sandyar

Planted lamps and brazier damaged on deed

Now again planted lamps found damaged on deed, upkeep over 6 month at all times since last time.

[22:25:46] A brazier made from copper. The small brazier (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. Ql: 24.084, Dam: 47.7495.

[22:39:19] A brazier made from copper. The small brazier (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Sandyar. Ql: 64.3694, Dam: 17.8656.

[22:48:31] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. Ql: 24.4325, Dam: 40.929.

Deed: Rosenrot

Server: Pristine

Had similar random decay on lamps years ago and also lost planted trellises and huge decay not that long ago.

None of my lamps or braziers have taken any damage on deed so I can't explain or reproduce this.

Can you repair them all and check periodically and note when they take damage?

Can confirm... marble brazier pillars also...

[16:11:00] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Tuga. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ro..lla'.  Colors: R=15, G=236, B=205. Ql: 50.9657, Dam: 18.64.

[16:08:38] A pillar with a golden brazier on the top. The marble brazier pillar (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Tuga. Ql: 57.87, Dam: 17.2801.

Edited by Tuga

Mine are damage free.

Please let me know if the items are secured, on the ground or in a building, and what server.

Also, please repair them now and check back later to see if they remain repaired or take damage again.

• Like 1

The lamps and braziers are on deed, on the ground, not in buildings, all planted.

We had the same issue on the same deed last year (Pristine/Rosenrot), also with planted flags and trellises, which took high damage, and some were lost to decay.

Back then we reported the issue on forum, and repaired all of them.

Also on sattelite deed, Secrets of North, turrets taking damage on deed:

[23:58:37] A pole in chains floats here. It seems inhabited by frost spirits. The frost turret has been firmly secured to the ground by Sandyar. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.an...r'. Ql: 29.2295, Dam: 8.44877.

Mine are all secured to the ground on deed outside houses, server is Pristine and deed is Darkness Falls...

Can anyone please post if this is happening on their deeds on any other server?

Independence.

[10:57:24] A pillar with a golden brazier on the top. The marble brazier pillar (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Shrimpiie. Ql: 51.2639, Dam: 5.97089.

Most of the 60ql lamps I planted on my deed last week already has 1.5 damage.

They are however on the outermost tile border on the deed, if that matters.

Banner again damaged, planted on deed plenty upkeep.

[21:03:32] Apart from being a symbol of your allegiance and territorial demands, this is also a good indication of where the wind is blowing. The Empire of Mol Rehan kingdom flag has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. Ql: 43.2623, Dam: 23.1148.

@Alectrysstill bugged!