Sign in to follow this  
LumpyGravy

CLOSED EARLY - WTA Wand of Sea island deed on Indy SE - Now's your chance to own one!

Independance T22

If you've ever wanted to own a wand of seas isle but missed your chance when they removed the journal now's your chance

WTA My wand of seas Isle at the mouth of the Elysian Bay

I'm not trying to turn a profit, but would at least like to get back what i invested in it... i am starting bidding lower than i paid.. but NO RESERVE

Come Look at it!

I opened a mine below and it looks like you can make it HUGE

Auction rules:

No reserve 

Starting bid 85s

Buy Out 130s

EDITED: Min Bid Increase 5s

TOP BID 85s

Next Bid Min: 90s

48 hour snipe protection starting 48 hours before the auction end... each new bid after 48 hours before the end of the auction results in a 48 hour waiting period to give others a fair chance to bid again

timer_1563141255.svg

the buyout is about what i have invested for purchasing the wand of seas and paying for lava cooling and other expenses

Bay_City_Map.jpg

Bay_City_Isle.jpg

Edited by LumpyGravy
  • Like 1

I don't think it's worth this much (start bid is fairly high), the location isn't ideal unless you like a giant ulgy mountain nearby, as soon as you used the wand the value was wasted. GL with sale I guess.

5 minutes ago, Niki said:

I don't think it's worth this much (start bid is fairly high), the location isn't ideal unless you like a giant ulgy mountain nearby, as soon as you used the wand the value was wasted. GL with sale I guess.

TY for your opinion but the islands are about impossible to get now.. yeah its not worth as much as a wand in the hand, please dont bid and please stop trolling my auction

If i dont get a bid I dont care.. i wont take less than the opening bid

Edited by LumpyGravy
  • Like 2

Im not quitting the game, just have too many deeds spread around several servers and I can't get any thing done

• Like 1

these really make excellent sized private island deeds.  With the wand, you know you are getting a decent base of rock to with with for mining projects.  If Keegan were here, He would own one for sure - but then resell it soon after.  Total island junkie.  If it were on Pristine, I'd have made you an offer, but I need to keep from adding more servers to my list of deeds.

Niki - No such thing as an ugly mountain!!!!!!!  I made a mostly mountainless WU server once and hated it.

GL on the sale.  If it doesn't happen, then congrats on keeping a sweet island :)

1 minute ago, Wurmhole said:

these really make excellent sized private island deeds.  With the wand, you know you are getting a decent base of rock to with with for mining projects.  If Keegan were here, He would own one for sure - but then resell it soon after.  Total island junkie.  If it were on Pristine, I'd have made you an offer, but I need to keep from adding more servers to my list of deeds.

Niki - No such thing as an ugly mountain!!!!!!!  I made a mostly mountainless WU server once and hated it.

GL on the sale.  If it doesn't happen, then congrats on keeping a sweet island :)

TY TY Wurmhole for the kind words

Yeah as im not quitting its not worth giving away when i invested 130s into getting it livable

I have lots of offer to live with about a dozen people and i just spend my time sailing between deeds

I doubt ill sell all my deeds as i am a crazy house builder and don't like restrictions on what i build

I just thought id offer this deed up for sale as its unique but if i dont get a bid ill probably just close all the rest of the deeds and live on the isle.. I think its very pretty at the spot

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

With the wand, you know you are getting a decent base of rock to with with for mining projects.

Yeah this island has great rock under it for a great mine.. I've opened a 2 wide entrance and all I've mined so far is flat.. i haven't gone too far tho but already found a bunch of iron and a silver node... I've only uncovered about .5% of the mine so far.. the thrill of uncovering more node can go to the new owner

@Nikisorry i was a bit gruff earlier, with my mental illness i reacted like you were attacking me and i had a panic attack and was a little bit rough

Edited by LumpyGravy
  • Like 1

Forgot to post:

36x32

5s48c in token 

monthly cost 2s30c40i

8 minutes ago, Emohobo said:

85s

TY for an opening bid! Good Luck!

• Like 1

OH crap.. i forgot to put min bid increase amount.. is it too late to say 5s min bid increase? I don't know what to say.. id hate to see people raising it 50c lol

Edited by LumpyGravy

closing auction early.. met the bidder and liked him and seeing im gonna live next door would prefer he is my neighbor over someone else

• Like 1