Sign in to follow this  
SirRick

[DELI] 5 Speed Horses, Enchanted Horseshoes, Self-Serve Merchant at New Fairwood Rest Stop (G13)

Our Horse Market has moved! Self-Serve Horse Pens are now at New Fairwood Rest Stop, G13!

The same amenities including a free-bed inn and public horse pen are still available right up the road at New Fairwood (G14)!

Selling 5-Speed Horses at our self-serve merchant. (NEW FAIRWOOD REST STOP, G13 DELIVERANCE)

Base%20Profile%20Screenshot%202019.06.30

Check out our full inventory on our GOOGLE SHEET. This remains up-to-date as I modify the overall spreadsheet several times each day!

PRICES:

Grey = 15c

Black, Gold, White, Brown = 25c

Piebald Pinto, Blood Bay = 35c

Ebony Black = 45c

Black Silver, Skewbald Pinto = 1s

Chestnut, Buckskin, Appaloosa = 1s 25c

Looking to buy a breeding pair? We have between 20 and 40 monogamous breeding pairs (up to 80 horses total) which are being constantly bred! This vastly widens the variety of horses you can shop for, since there is a 1:35 - 1:45 chance for common parents between two horses of the same age!

Interested in buying horseshoes? See below:

Spoiler

We sell horseshoes to go along with our horses! Horseshoes are priced around QL, rarity and enchant. Pricing is as follows:

BASE PRICE (Individual Blank Horseshoes):

70QL - 25c
75QL - 30c
80QL - 35c
85QL - 50c
90QL - 80c
91QL - 95c

92QL - 1s 15c

93QL - 1s 35c

94QL - 2s

95QL - 3s

WOA ENCHANTS* (Per Individual Shoe):

70 - 79 - Add 15c
80 - Add 24c
81 - Add 26c
82 - Add 28c
83 - Add 32c
84 - Add 36c
85 - Add 40c
86 - Add 48c
87 - Add 52c
88 - Add 60c
89 - Add 64c
90 - Add 75c
91 - Add 77c
92 - Add 80c
93 - Add 84c
94 - Add 92c
95 - Add 1s
96 - Add 1s 12c
97 - Add 1s 20c
98 - Add 1s 52c
99 - Add 1s 72c

100+ - Add 2s

Horseshoes are made to order. Some blank or pre-enchanted shoes may be available at our merchant depending upon availability.

Buying a set of four shoes? We'll take 10% off the final price!

We keep overflow horses that we prepare to sell in our "On Deck" pen. If you'd like to purchase a horse from the "On Deck" circle, please /tell SirRick or PM SirRick in the forums to reserve your horse!

We sell both males and females. All of the information pertaining to each horse (color, sex and price) is posted on a large sign inside the pen.

There are 20 numbered pens and the corresponding keys can be purchased from our merchant at the posted price.

New%20Fairwood.jpg

Feel free to PM me in the forums or /tell SirRick with questions. Thanks!

Want to learn more about horses, speed traits and colors? See below:

Spoiler

Horses have five traits which can directly impact their speed. Per Wurmpedia, they are as follows:

• "It has fleeter movement than normal.": +10% speed.
  • "It has lightning movement.": +20% speed.
  • "It has very strong leg muscles.": +10% speed, +10kg weight limit.*
  • "It has a strong body." : +10kg weight limit.*
  • "It can carry more than average.": +20kg weight limit.*

Our 5-speed horses possess all of the above traits so you have the fastest possible horses.

In addition to those speed traits, Ebony Black horses have a +2.5% speed increase. All other colors, including the other new ones, do not possess that speed buff- only Ebony.

Horse equipment can also increase the speed of horses. We have a variety of horse equipment at the merchant and will be selling enchanted horse shoes in the future!

Planning on traveling to New Fairwood from another Freedom Island? See below:

Spoiler

You can see the Wurm Online Freedom Server Travel Map by going HERE.

You can see the Deliverance Server Map by going HERE.

New Fairwood can be accessed directly via boat. Simply enter Bear Lake from the northern canal, then take the Tunnel Canal to Echo Lake.

New%20Fairwood%20Canal%20Path.jpg

Long Trip? Need to stay a while? We have a rent-free Inn and on-deed stable. (Just make sure your horse(s) are tamed or branded!) See below:

Spoiler

RegencyParkInn.jpg

RegencyParkInn2.jpg

Edited by SirRick
  • Like 5

We have now added our horse inventory online! It is updated several times a day, as it ties into our main spreadsheet!

We have also listed the horses who are in our "On Deck Circle", which are horses that we plan on selling once there is room in the self-serve merchant! People who are interested in buying an "On Deck" horse can /tell or PM me to reserve their horse(s).

In the future, we will be offering horse delivery. Delivery fees will vary based on means of transportation and distance. (Delivery of 4 horses led by rope on the same server will cost significantly less than 4 horses in cages delivered cross-server.)

Thank you to everyone who has purchased horses from us so far! Remember that we are running a large operation and are constantly breeding up to 40 dedicated and monogamous horses pairs!

We hope you choose us for the best horses at reasonable rates!

Edited by SirRick

I purchased one of your horses today, the self-service is very convenient ? Will come by again.

• Like 1

Thanks for the purchase, Block! I've restocked another White Male 5-speed in the pen.

If you ever see a horse in the on-deck pen that you're interested in, feel free to give me a shout and I can arrange a pickup :)

I've added another new perk/feature to the New Fairwood horse market!

If someone browses our inventory online, but is unable to come pick the horse up right away, they can reserve the horse!

Simply /tell or PM me to reserve the horse(s) you would like to purchase! They'll be placed in one of two "Order Pickup" pens also located at the market.

The corresponding key(s) will then be COD'ed to the buyer and they'll be able to pick the horses up at their convenience!

Purchased horses today, will come for couple more. Nice and easy. Rare material merchant is nice :).

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 1:06 PM, Martynas5 said:

Purchased horses today, will come for couple more. Nice and easy. Rare material merchant is nice :).

Thank you for the purchase! I'm glad you enjoyed the convenience :)

I am running a sale on horses! This weekend only! Grey horses are 15c each, regular color horses are 20c each!

If the color/sex you would like isn't already in the "For Sale" pens, just throw me a /tell or PM to request them!

I'm going to update the main post to reflect.

We are now offering 80QL enchanted horseshoes at the merchant as well!

Currently in stock are 80QL shoes with 70 - 79 WOA. Price is 70c each.

We will soon be your one stop shop for all that is horses! Stop in today!

We're now selling more horses and horseshoes up to 91QL. WOA casts available from 70 - 100+!

Bump. Horse stalls restocked and new horseshoes being produced!

Bump, Good man selling fine horses and equipment.

I do feel this should be a placed with a bigger font though.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:06 PM, SirRick said:

Our Horse Market has moved! Self-Serve Horse Pens are now at New Fairwood Rest Stop, G13!

The same amenities including a free-bed inn and public horse pen are still available right up the road at New Fairwood (G14)!