Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Bonuses from skill realated structures on deed.

I was thinking of bonus system we can gain for building a specyfic structure on deed.

So we can build skill realated structures, lets take carpentry, we have to build workshop and it will reqire specyfic furniture inside and when the reqirments are meet we will gain some bonus for carpentry skill on deed.
We can have all sort of building like alchemy, cooking, diary making or library for  basic knowdlege gain, shipyards and other.  All of them will have reqiments we have to fullfill like size, floors and furniture inside.

the structure can have a levels form 1 to 3, so 1 is basic one an 3 most complex and harder reqiments to fullfill ( rare items, moon metal stuff, unique stuff)

the bonus system will give some purpose to buidling vast variety of bulding that will make deeds more interesting and give possibility to crate a lot of new items and furniture just for that purpouse.

• Like 1

Never a fan of prefab buildings in a sandbox with a tile-based building system where you can build any combination of what you want

i did not say prefab. i sugest building we can design on our own. Buildings will be difrent every deed. Buidling will have just some reqirements they have meet to give bonueses. 
Lets take smith req can be:
Not samller than 9 floor  tiles must have 2 forges and 2 anvils inside and crate rack and other.

You can make thouse in milions dif ways.

like a building would fulfill the requirement to be a "woodshop" and give the bonus if the building contained X Y and Z items? I would be ok with that. 

I like this idea. There was a similar idea used in Sims3 when you had to meet certain requirements for lot types, like x number of bookcases for a library. x+3 bookcases and two tables for a level 2 or whatever it was... all the objects made sense for the building type. I feel like it would be cool and encourage more building ;)