Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

Slow Decay Food Stall (merchant stall with icebox larder)

foodstall.jpg

Either as a new item or as a renamed/recolored merchant stall if ALL conditions are met:

Requires:

• Merchant
  • HQ Stall
  • HQ Larder
  • HQ Snowballs
  • HQ Salt (1 unit per food item)

(it can work with lower quality it's just that the effect will be greatly reduced)

Slow decay only affects food items that fit into the larder

Merchant uses the larder as inventory, larder is locked to everyone but the owner for restocking.

(items look like they are in merchant's inventory, but merchant is actually using the larder as inventory)

A mesh of a larder appears inside the mesh of the merchant stall. Kinda merged squished together meshes thing.

Maybne add little baskets of food produce  here and there.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Why would I sail to your market to use a merchant to buy food when it is so much easier to solicit one of the 100 people spamming affinity pizzas in trade to just mail me one?

I would definitely be uninterested in this if I wouldn't be able to taste the food on the merchant to see what affinity it would give me before I buy it.

52 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

I would definitely be uninterested in this if I wouldn't be able to taste the food on the merchant to see what affinity it would give me before I buy it.

This would be a good suggestion to add to it which you didn't actually make as such. This would seem to make this "Food Stall" even much more desirable. Almost a well done for that then.

=Ayes=