Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

It's a party, Independence turns 10!

The event will end on the 31st around midnight (UTC), at the end of the month 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

end of the month

Thanks o/

Just finished this a little bit ago and I had alota fun. There was one part of my journey I regret and that is climbing along the "scar", slid halfway down like a kid on a slide. Some of the views and locations were really one of a kind. Even had small memories of years past as I walked past and noticed how familiar but rebuilt it looked. Would love to see similar adventures for the other servers. Thanks for the fun.

Thank you for this great quest! I enjoyed seeing so many awesome locations that sparked fond memories, and in such a well thought out order. Touched me to see old well known characters alive again. Most of who I met in person long long ago.

Thank you for availing this event to us.  Given that I didn't start on indy, the added lore was nice to hear about on the two streams of the event.  Moreover, the route took me through beautiful scenery and a place or two I had not gone before.    On a side note, where I didn't put much goo goo gah gah about the tree render feature newly released...I could really see it's value on this server..it has never looked more beautiful and created many nice viewscapes along the route!!!  well done!.   For me I also had a great very wurm experience on the go round for by accident I met up with a 2 week old player and we were lent horses by a kind and generous Amath , and We went about it with relative ease and he caught on fast, Akkarinn you made for wurm and in short time will become a very solid wurm player, great to have met you.  This was nice because one of the biggest and greatest aspects to the game is not the game itself but the community.  It has always been helpful along the way, assisting me when i first started, so it was keeping the tradition alive to pay it forward and help and have help from and to others as part of the event.  Couldn't have been better!!  There one or two I wanted to do it with yet this worked out better in the end as a quintessential wurm experience.

• Like 1