Sign in to follow this  
MinorArchitect

How to use GPU

I have an i7 8th Gen CPU with integrated graphics and an AMD Radeon 535 GPU. I have the graphics drivers installed, and I have set the settings to recognize javaws.exe and jp2launcher.exe. However, I only get 10-20 fps and my integrated graphics in running on 100%, while my dedicated Radeon graphics card is running on 0%. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and/or can help me fix it so that I can run the game at a decent stable performance, e.g. 40-60fps+.
Thanks in advance.

Moved to Technical Issues.

It still runs on the integrated graphics, maybe try some sort of a global GPU switch in the AMD control panel? Try disabling power saving settings too, that might cause it to switch back to integrated.

I am using the modern renderer, yet I still only get 25 frames maximum, and my dedicated graphics is not being used at all. I think that it is strange that there is no way to utilise it. I had assumed that there would be at least some load off the CPU.

Got it sorted. Reinstalled the drivers and there was something new that I turned on. Got a slight boost in frames which will probably increase when I leave Glasshollow soon. Thanks for the help.

• Like 2