Sign in to follow this  
MacOofer

[Fixed] Wagoner bug, after 27 june update

It looks like we got a wagoner bug since yesterday's update:

So far 4 occasions that I know of.

3 different wagoners on opposite sides of the server (Xanadu) showed the same behavior:

- Setup a contract to a player

- Player accepts the delivery

- Wagoner picks up the crates and starts the delivery

- within moment of departure, the wagoner returns to his camp, stating he completed the delivery. 

- involved payments are completed

- the crates however do not arrive at the waystone the receiver selected

- instead the wagoner drops off the crates at a seemingly randomly picked new universal delivery spot, in my case on the dead last tile of a tunnel, some 400 tiles away from my deed.

- it has accumulated 3 deliveries to 3 different players there so far, from 2 different wagoners.

- the crates are dropped in the sealed state, to be opened only by the receiver

- As this was occurring and one of the potential receivers had sent off empty crates back from newspring, the same thing happend. The wagoner returned home within half an hour, stating his delivery was completed (should have taken 5-6hrs)

- Those crates also did not arrive at the selected waystone of the receiver and are now lost in the wilderness 

LJvAl1e.jpg

• Like 3

The crates sent to Macoofer was dropped by the wagoner at the end of the first tunnel only 100ish tiles from starting location. Wagoner log states job is completed.

WpZOzMc.jpg

20 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

lol

Let's collect some bulk goods

Well you cant as all of them are sealed and can only be loaded or unsealed by the receiver, defined in the wagoner contract ;)

35 minutes ago, MacOofer said:

Well you cant as all of them are sealed and can only be loaded or unsealed by the receiver, defined in the wagoner contract ;)

What a sad story :)

Just tested this myself on Newspring Isle. I followed the wagoner the entire way towards the dropoff point, and the moment we exited a cave, the wagoner froze, dropped off their crate load, then travelled at a diagonal route away from the highway and vanished 3 tiles later. Definitely confirmed

• Like 3