Sign in to follow this  
Guthansthewretched

Runescape fan? Want to rebuild the famous lands of Gielinor? Come Join The Lands Of Asgarnia TODAY! (THIS IS NOT A ADVERTISEMENT FOR RUNESCAPE!!)

----------PLEASE NOTE AND UNDERSTAND----------
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR RUNESCAPE WHETHER IT BE OLD SCHOOL OR RS3. THIS IS STRICTLY A RECRUITMENT AD FOR A SETTLEMENT IN WURM ONLINE!!!!!!

Are you a runescape fan? well come join the lands of Gielinor today and help build the kingdoms of asgarnia , mithalin , kandarin, and more! kings will be appointed to the different lands of gielinor once built. 

we reside in the north western part of deliverance. Message Guthansthewretched ingame to find out more or message me here. ( better chance of reaching me ingame type command  /tell guthansthewretched ---message here--- ) Food , Water , and Shelter, and Beds will be provided for FREE! (to villiagers and workmen/women)

Free pickup and transportation to the settlement will be provided if required.

CURRENT POPULATION : 6

NEW PLAYERS MORE THAN WELCOME!

one on one training and help will be provided 

---people of professions needed ---

Diplomats

Miners

Masons

Tailors

Hunters

Farmers -1 position left-

Armed Guards (weapons and armour provided) -2 positions left-

Animal Husbands (to milk shear and overall care for our animals) -1 position left-
Butchers

Leather workers

Explorers

----All SKILL LEVELS APPLICABLE----

Edited by Guthansthewretched
  • Like 2

never played, but did see a mobile version had come out and downloaded it.  One day, I'll get around to trying it out.  I'm generally a fan of the really old MMOs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

never played, but did see a mobile version had come out and downloaded it.  One day, I'll get around to trying it out.  I'm generally a fan of the really old MMOs.

the mobile version is crossplatformed with the pc version. its nice for afk skilling … I play both rs and wurm at same time lol...tbh runescape is dieing...and wurm is like a waaaay better version of runescape. 
are u looking for a villiage? I could REALLY use some help. ive always been alone my entire wurm career ?

29 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

Do you kill goblins and cows?

have yet to see a goblin. lots of trolls tho. as for cows I collect them into the villiage barn to be bred and milked. eventually a slaughter house will be built when needed.

5 minutes ago, Guthansthewretched said:

obviously because I want my own villiage?

Then you can join the ranks of countless other lonely freedomers that have that exact mentality

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Olloch said:

Then you can join the ranks of countless other lonely freedomers that have that exact mentality

if  you aren't here to join a villiage then what are you doing in the recruitment section? just trolling new settlements doing there best to recruit and find friends? you sir are making an arse of yourself.

1 hour ago, Guthansthewretched said:

if  you aren't here to join a villiage then what are you doing in the recruitment section? just trolling new settlements doing there best to recruit and find friends? you sir are making an arse of yourself.

That sounds like me.

• Like 1

While I have a dedicated deed and village of my own to maintain and manage, if your government is in the need of leather goods please feel free to reach out. Every good worker needs a custom tailored tool belt and the soldiers will certainly need form fitting gear!

I'll always support a community fostering positivity and training the next generation of Wurmians!

Edited by Vogar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vogar said:

While I have a dedicated deed and village of my own to maintain and manage, if your government is in the need of leather goods please feel free to reach out. Every good worker needs a custom tailored tool belt and the soldiers will certainly need form fitting gear!

I'll always support a community fostering positivity and training the next generation of Wurmians!

absolutely friend! the land of asgarnia would love to establish a trade route with your people. do you have a need for anything? we produce a number of goods 

2 hours ago, Guthansthewretched said:

absolutely friend! the land of asgarnia would love to establish a trade route with your people. do you have a need for anything? we produce a number of goods 

I'll reach out to you in game, while we are strongly established on Xanadu I'm certain that we can craft a long lasting partnership. I love the idea behind your project and I'd be happy to support it!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vogar said:

I'll reach out to you in game, while we are strongly established on Xanadu I'm certain that we can craft a long lasting partnership. I love the idea behind your project and I'd be happy to support it!

Sounds great! Im about to take a nap for awhile (just logged)  because ive been up 20+ hours frantically building and doing etc other things but when I awake I need to sail to Xanadu and pristine to collect some more cow sheep and mainly some new horses....because I stupidly untamed my main horse on a neighbors deed LITERALLY right after that deeds mayor logged off. *rolls eyes*…...so now my wagon is being towed by a horse and 2 bulls haha *cries violently*

I've played Runescape off and on ever since way back in classic, and I was curious of the size and scope of this project. Would love to know just how much of Gielinor, you plan on replicating into Wurm ^^

8 hours ago, Fablecrafter said:

I've played Runescape off and on ever since way back in classic, and I was curious of the size and scope of this project. Would love to know just how much of Gielinor, you plan on replicating into Wurm ^^

as much as I can I suppose. atm me and my 7 villiagers are working on asgarnia. but as we expand more cities and kingdoms will be made. 

its not a perfect replication....but I feel it would be nice for explorers to see references to classic games yanno?

just imagine it 

explorer : "lalalalalalalals hmmm …. woah wait wtf? *does a double then triple take*  :D   "

57 minutes ago, Fablecrafter said:

Honestly, I'd be interested in being a part of this if possible ^^

hell yeah its possible! ingame name? srry been workin my ass off... I wurm from time I wake til I go to sleep...only time im inactive Is when im sleep.

Ingame name is Fablecrafter, and I'm just coming back from a long break, again... I don't have much time to play, as I work a fair bit of overtime, plus I play other stuff too, but would like help out as much as I can when I am playing ^^

3 minutes ago, Fablecrafter said:

Ingame name is Fablecrafter, and I'm just coming back from a long break, again... I don't have much time to play, as I work a fair bit of overtime, plus I play other stuff too, but would like help out as much as I can when I am playing ^^

I found your name ingame. I assumed it was same as on forum. we have one or 2 people in your situation, all help appreciated and we don't expect any long term commitment or anything like that. very much welcome to come and go as u please and able :D

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 11:08 AM, Olloch said:

The difference between Guthans and those other lonely freedomers is that Guthans is very motivated to bring people in. As an ex-lonely freedomer mayor the reason I was sitting alone on a deed was the mentality "Eh. Maybe people will join. Maybe they won't. I don't really care because I'm content to run a solo deed."

Guthans is out recruiting people in every day, and as a result, his village actually is fairly active and growing at this point.

I don't know anything about Runescape, but I have been thinking about joining a village ? I'm an old player who just started playing again after a very long break, currently living solo on Deliverance. Can I come by and visit the place?

On 6/27/2019 at 5:01 PM, Guthansthewretched said:

tbh runescape is dieing

At peak times there are over 100k people online... Sure its dying...

I'm from Guthansthewretched's village and will be making a new forum post to recruit for our village which I'll be monitoring. This thread is no longer monitored so if you see this and want to join, please pm either Guthansthewretched or Akkarinn in game. 

Type in chat /tell Guthansthewretched ENTER MESSAGE HERE or /tell Akkarinn ENTER MESSAGE HERE