Sign in to follow this  
Pankivtanke

new vehicle - woodsman wagon

would be cool to have vehicle able to hold 100 felled trees, (same as creature transporter can hold only cages, woodsman wagon can hold only felled trees)

Edited by Pankivtanke
  • Like 9

I think a regular wagon already holds 65 felled trees as its capacity was increased slightly not too long ago. So this 100 number is not much of an improvement. Lets go for 200! The thought of a "woodsman's wagon" is a pretty neat one too though.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

make it look like the tractor trailers that carry logs 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 10:27 PM, Ayes said:

I think a regular wagon already holds 65 felled trees as its capacity was increased slightly not too long ago. So this 100 number is not much of an improvement. Lets go for 200! The thought of a "woodsman's wagon" is a pretty neat one too though.

=Ayes=

didnt knew wagon can hold now 65 felled trees :) still would be cool to have new vehicle, maybe with 200 felled trees capacity as you say, or maybe some would suggest other cool and not weird characteristics

also never bad to have new aestetically cool model :)

• Like 1

100 would be a very marginal upgrade over 65.  Woodcutting is one of those skills that people do very differently, and I don't think this would suit enough of the population to warrant a brand new vehicle for such a limited use.

+1 I would like at least one of these for my woodland, as well as being functional it would add a lot to the atmosphere in forested areas - I would like to see more regional vehicles and other objects with a practical use in specific regional biomes.

Just a few ideas:

In the lush valleys I would like to see horses pulling a beer dray - an open wagon full of beer or wine barrels brewed in the hop gardens and vineyards regions.

It would be good if we could add the name of our brewery (or other business) on the side (like shop signage) - e.g. "Muse's Milk and Dairy"

This would allow us to choose from: Beer Dray,  Wine Merchant, Coal Wagon, Milk / Dairy Wagon, Farmer's Market, Cotton Merchant, Scrap/Salvage...Abbatoir/Undertaker! and more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pankivtanke said:

also never bad to have new aestetically cool model :)

A nice model might be a sort of flat bed wagon which when 1 felled tree was placed inside would then convert the graphic to a bed of stacked de-branched trees on it similar to what you see on those RL logging trucks. Sort of like what happens when you make a stack of logs.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ayes said:

A nice model might be a sort of flat bed wagon which when 1 felled tree was placed inside would then convert the graphic to a bed of stacked de-branched trees on it similar to what you see on those RL logging trucks. Sort of like what happens when you make a stack of logs.

=Ayes=

thats what i thought about, nothing fancy, just aestetically cool :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Muse said:

+1 I would like at least one of these for my woodland, as well as being functional it would add a lot to the atmosphere in forested areas - I would like to see more regional vehicles and other objects with a practical use in specific regional biomes.

Just a few ideas:

In the lush valleys I would like to see horses pulling a beer dray - an open wagon full of beer or wine barrels brewed in the hop gardens and vineyards regions.

It would be good if we could add the name of our brewery (or other business) on the side (like shop signage) - e.g. "Muse's Milk and Dairy"

This would allow us to choose from: Beer Dray,  Wine Merchant, Coal Wagon, Milk / Dairy Wagon, Farmer's Market, Cotton Merchant, Scrap/Salvage...Abbatoir/Undertaker! and more.

this sounds nice, but im not sure if it will be usefull. 

Maybe undertaker wagon - can hold alot of corpses (can be used when hunting) for others i have no idea, and it must be insane amount of work to implement that much :)

It's my fault I didn't explain it very well. ?

We just need to create the one wagon, and only the signage (writing and maybe logo on the side) needs to change.

The types of business and logos you can choose would be pre-set.

You would pick the type of business from a drop-down box - just like a shop sign - and the model would update with the text and logo just like a sign.

The business would always be named after the person who owns the vehicle.

For example you could change the name of the brewery on the banner below to "Pankivtanke's Ales" or "Pankivtanke's Dairy" or "Pankivtanke's Abbatoir" or just "Pankivtanke's" [blank] whatever takes your fancy.

W640LD1QW7YF7YPMIKS1.jpg

Even 100 felled trees would be improvment for me if it goes as fast as wagon.  

+1