Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 27th/JUNE/19 – Legendary tweaks

Great update~! I'm having fun with the new dyeables! The only thing bugging me now, with dyeable saddlebags, is the saddles that have the visual bug where the saddle SACK is stuck on them visually, even when they are empty or have bags instead of the sack. I can't put my dyed saddlebags on my mount, because my best casted saddle has the sack visual stuck on it.f788ff6db6.jpg

Edited by DemonaNightshade
mispell
  • Like 1

Okay so making woad plantable, I guess i'll forgive for the huge unique nerf. ? Nice compromise, thank you.

Also nice on the bardings.. just need a lance for some tournaments now.

49c249fba6f2f00084906e0b144ce686.jpg

Edited by Niki
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

I'm curious as to what the thought behind Players obtaining tomes now. First we had uniques with their 100% drop rate, then they were nerfed to humanoid only at somethingl ike 50% rate or whatever, then we had people farming personal goals, and now uniques from what i can gather are supposed to be something you get lucky/unlucky enough to encounter in the wilderness with any way of finding them removed. Quite a few of the tome spells are rather strong and now they're locked behind layers of rng upon rng ( rng for finding unique, rng for whether tome drops, rng for whether its a tome you need) or you have to pay out the ass to get them. Also includes getting scale/drake sets as drake/scale drops are completely rng aswell i guess, but i can't really think of any times where 20+ of them dropped in a single day like goal tomes did. seems like a pretty decent window of opportunity now that there's not really any way of *working* towards collecting tomes, is there any thought towards making these things able to be obtained in other ways that you can work towards?

Right, this is kind of what I wanted to discuss in my thread hopefully we'll see some changes on this. Repeatable content for it would be ideal.

13 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

Thanks for nerfing botanize even more.

You've literally left us with nettles and nutmeg.  Completely useless now.

You forgot sassafras and cocoa beans (or is that forage?). And all three are crucial in a large number of cooking recipes, especially affinity cooking, therefore a high incentive to skill it.

Not to mention the coin drops. 30-45 minutes of forage/botanize (20kg of stuff of any kind, one satchel full) are my regular routine, yielding 5 to 20c practically every day (granted, some day nothing, but up to 1s also here and then. Also a good opportunity to check the environs for mobs etc.

Woad was always a pain, never got more than 1 to 2 per botanizing session, often none, qualities underwhelming. I do not feel botanizing nerfed by that patch. Rather can use all my crap woad to plant woad in planters, and my gardening is well 12 levels above botanizing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Great update~! I'm having fun with the new dyeables! The only thing bugging me now, with dyeable saddlebags, is the saddles that have the visual bug where the saddle SACK is stuck on them visually, even when they are empty or have bags instead of the sack. I can't put my dyed saddlebags on my mount, because my best casted saddle has the sack visual stuck on it.

Put in a support ticket for the 'stuck' saddle sack and a GM can fix it for you.  Be sure the saddle is unequipped and on the ground somewhere.  Note the location so that it can be fixed even if you are not online at the time.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Alectrys said:

Put in a support ticket for the 'stuck' saddle sack and a GM can fix it for you.  Be sure the saddle is unequipped and on the ground somewhere.  Note the location so that it can be fixed even if you are not online at the time.

Thanks! I didn't realize it was fixable!

On 6/27/2019 at 1:04 PM, DevBlog said:

Deer now show condition colours.

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this