Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

Rune creation ok or.. not?

Noticed that 1st.. chance is a bit far from 1 in ~3-4, also I do NOT get any bonus for the runes of the deity I follow(vyn)?

Seems a bit odd.. even if it's normal to fail 10/+ times in a row.

57614725198b78f8252a141d5d750971.png

--edit
after initial 10-20 fails.. started to give a success every 3-5 tries

Edited by Finnn

i think it's been expected for a very long time that the creation chance for runes means absolutely nothing its just a fluffy number to give you hope

crystal runes seem to give no deity bonus but idk if thats what youre reporting because that image is forbidden

9 hours ago, Finnn said:

Noticed that 1st.. chance is a bit far from 1 in ~3-4, also I do NOT get any bonus for the runes of the deity I follow(vyn)?

Seems a bit odd.. even if it's normal to fail 10/+ times in a row.

--edit
after initial 10-20 fails.. started to give a success every 3-5 tries

The stacking of failures is a frequently observed phenomenon, especially on lower creation chances. I had that regularly as a beginner. It goes nearly completely away on creation chances beyond 75%. The devs fervently deny that their holy "RNG" could do anything wrong.

(Example: Creating concrete between 65% and below 75% creation chance yielded failure rates of 65 to 80%, above 75% only 35% to 40%. And I am not speaking about incidential evidence, but about mass creation of thousands of units of concrete)

Yup, totally ignore those numbers, they are not even remotely close to reality. I've tracked most of my runemaking (in the thousands) with projected success chance and actual creation percentage. 

the statistic chance in that window is not from this universe. ?

• Like 1