Sign in to follow this  
MinorArchitect

Glasshollow to Indy Ferry

I have been on some adventures lately.
I did some crafting and skilling near Greymead, then died, then respawned at Glasshollow, because I got some friends into the game but they would need my help and I am not on Indy. I walked up to the docks to build a boat, then realised how much of a monumental task this is for a newbie with QL <10 tools. I have realised that the only way to get back to Haven's Landing in time to keep my friends interested, grab some mail I got, and attend the upcoming event will be to have someone ferry me. So I would like to request if someone could ferry me from the East edge of the Amberlynn deed near the Glasshollow Docks to Somewhere near Haven's Landing. I would Really Appreciate this. 
I will be online for the next 60-90 minutes or so. If no-one can get on then I will be on for a day or 2 after Friday. 

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you would like to help.
Cheers.

You might make a new second character, just for now, to play with your friends on Indy until you can find a ride.  Unless the rules changed (maybe they did), I believe you are allowed up to five characters per email.  

Wiki link:  https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Basic_Knowledge#Create_Your_Account

"" You may register up to five characters per email address  ""

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Best would be you ask in Kingdom chat (Freedom chat tab) or Global chat (GL-Freedom tab) when you are online. Then maybe someone can bring you over or pm you about a possible time for a travel. On the long range, an own boat would be a good idea though. Not only is it the way to travel between servers, it is the safest way to travel  on a server as well.

• Like 1

I agree with Eckin and buying a rowboat is a good idea. They sell for between 50 copper and 1 silver now so not too much of an expense.

=Ayes=

I think we should have a ferry between servers ,if its old boat eg medevil era why not, leaves every couple hrs small fee 5 iron  and take your horse on the ferry  .think of the graffics . movements in game look cool

some server have boatbridges ...I know south Indy to north Deli got one...properly more around 

not sure if there is any from xan to any other island 

• Like 1