Sign in to follow this  
Flubb

WTB/WTT missing recipes

At 76% of the 500 recipe goal, I just got tired of carpal tunnel simulator as the reference cookbook I went through is running predictably dry before it'll even finish the goal. Even if I had a complete source, I think this is the one that'll just break me.

Instead, I'll just offer 3c for every written down copy of a recipe I don't have. Just cod them directly at me (it's 1i for written paper iirc), I'll accept them if I don't have it yet. To avoid too many returns down the line, I'll keep a list of recipes bought as part of the forum post rather than screencapping the whole list over and over again.

What I have so far:

Spoiler

ciQmWSg.jpg?1

U1pIbZA.jpg?1

vzThDqX.jpg?1

mn6MyKG.jpg?1

oxpNUU2.jpg?1

xrpBu8R.jpg?1

TMDPIC8.jpg?1

eHL299r.jpg?1

enDYku5.jpg?1

BjhGoqw.jpg?1

zDWwBfX.jpg?1

EInqRkf.jpg?1

Already bought (but the images are not updated with them yet):

Spoiler

Note that recipes named after players seem to be named after a different player depending on the combination you discovered it with; not sure on the details. I reckon their "general composition" is the same though and won't count as a distinct recipe.

If you see anything on here you need yourself for that goal in exchange, I'll gladly pick up a pen myself...better than doing the whole cooking process for another 100+ recipes. Hell, I'll give you 3 recipes in exchange for one I'm missing, even if it's a stupidly obvious one I missed in getting the basic stuff.

Edited by Flubb
  • Like 2

Once you have the complete set I'm happy to pay you the same price for all the recipes, I'm even lazy to sort out the few I already have :P

Unless I can squeeze an unaware avatar with my champion press to extract all the recipes :P

Edited by Jaz

i'm at 94% so just give me some time to check my list

Named recipes are server specific, you will notice they change as you travel, our alliance on Release is working together to get the recipes shared, send me a tell sometime and we may can work together as well to help each other along.  Currently at 78%.

I am happy to print off recipes to help you along regardless.  Just need to find the time in my work schedule(come on vacation in 2 weeks).

All done, thanks everyone. Thread can be closed.