Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Slaying of the Troll king

The troll king of gravel mountain has been subdued, but not before bashing a few window frames and doors. Some attempts were made to negotiate with the beast but unfortunately i do not speak dutch.

All are free to come fight the beast. Makes Stonecutting imbue potions. Central indy closeish to shore, will post location a few hours before.

8da22f8c3bd58815e70e156c27a1a221.png

auction_timer_E1561471247.gif

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 6

I am a window frame, and I approve this message.

Safe to say, the Troll King was mostly talking gibberish. I couldn't quite understand most of it; it probably spoke Flemish with a thick accent, instead of Dutch.

• Like 3

sounds like you may have captured Chlodovech!  come to think of it i''ve not seen him in a while.  Though you can't rule out those Dutch..they can be quite hard to wrangle and prone to aggression and hold dearly their independence, no pun intended.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Raamkozijn said:

I am a window frame, and I approve this message.

Safe to say, the Troll King was mostly talking gibberish. I couldn't quite understand most of it; it probably spoke Flemish with a thick accent, instead of Dutch.

• Like 4

very  nicely organized and attended, Blah was nice with summoning many and a surprise donation to event of some kingdom of Crow merch by Gofs was very generous and nice.  Ty to oblivionnreaver and Blah for inviting me and making public , nice to see many friends about.

Thanks for the event, was nice. No thanks to the devs who "blessed" us with fog on arrival and return. Great disincentives for sailing.

• Like 1