Sign in to follow this  
christopher

steam trains

you put horse in railpen ,pay 5 irons and you jump on .5 station drops around zanadu as its big island/server  . maybe 2 or 3 stations on other island/servers, imagine the scenery as u plod along  , adds a ( constant  movement to the game ) .I think it would be wild .if done right

• Like 1

I'm gonna -1 this. Medieval game not 1800's - next you'll be wanting glocks ..........    ._.

• Like 1

u better check your history,first railway in the world 2000 yrs ago in Greece malta roman empire ,stone cut tracks. first in china 1876 .wiki timeline of railway history bc

Dude can we got glocks also???????

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, christopher said:

u better check your history,first railway in the world 2000 yrs ago in Greece malta roman empire ,stone cut tracks. first in china 1876 .wiki timeline of railway history bc

sooo primitive rutways with horse carriages = steam engines? cool

• Like 2

im pretty sure the egyptians used cranes to build their pyramids so i think we should get cranes too

+1 to cars

+1 to steam cars

+1 to glocks and cranes

• Like 2

We have dancing chained down tree trunks.... that kill things...  people are getting bent over someone suggesting a  steam train???

I would just suggest, make a wagoner that you can hire to move you.   It takes you along the highway system, to other stations that are bought for silver like the wagoner.  Then people can get a slow mode of transportation instead of having to travel themselves long distance.   The problem you solving is people like me can't be bothered to find the time to travel 8 hours to glasshollow market.  Instead, I can go to my nearest station, pay copper for a ride to glasshollow, go to bed, wake up and be at the market.  

• Like 1

Don't let me catch you on Grove Street when I got my glock..

RUSH B CYKA BLYAT with P90?

Yes ❤️

8 hours ago, Rhianna said:

I'm gonna -1 this. Medieval game not 1800's - next you'll be wanting glocks ..........    ._.

7 hours ago, Oreo said:

Dude can we got glocks also???????

3 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

When are we getting glocks?

3 hours ago, Oreo said:

Don't let me catch you on Grove Street when I got my glock..

Simple fix.

Steam powered glocks.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, christopher said:

in aust we have f88 austeyr rifles not glocks,

And that is why you won't get steam engines. -1

Are glocks only for PvP or will we get on Freedom as well?

• Like 2

yeah if we open the window for steam, even if it's just a little crack.. it becomes a precedent making change inevitable.. lets focus on inventing glass instead.
medieval is europe 5th to the 15th century CE, what the egyptians did 3000 years ago, or some large human civilization 100,000 years ago, isn't entirely relevant. it's a medieval game.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

I tryed glass and mirrors a while ago , think that was shot down to.   can we have a sabre toothed tiger then its  proven he was real back then maybe at the rift

2 minutes ago, christopher said:

I tryed glass and mirrors a while ago , think that was shot down to.   can we have a sabre toothed tiger then its  proven he was real back then maybe at the rift

its not proven he was back then in medieval times. They are gone 10k years ago