Sign in to follow this  
darrellbeaugez

Archeology idea on descovery .When finding land to investagate to have it were instead of you find no frags to tell the time when land has been investagated

Here is the idea , know I figure I may get a good bit of crazy remarks and stuff back but again here it goses . Well archeology is a very popular skill , yet a few things could change, finding deeds one were you can roll 3/4 deeds . You should be able to tell if you have investagated deed and know the total time left if you go to get frags again or if another player has done the area. Instead of stumbling onto an area were your investagating and find this area is picked clean . Though I find this a good way to tell if somone has been in an area or not but again should have a time frame. Next is how to know if you have landed on a four players have owned deed without wasting lots of good paper wile yes catchees are nice if you land on a place that has had 5 owners. You end up using 5 papers know most people don't see that as a bad thing though what happens when you run out land and have to return within a week to invest it again to finish the sheet. Yes you can put notes of were you found the place but there gose the new five deeds. So thus not saying change it to make it easier just asking that there be a better timer system for people so others know when a deed has been investagated or not.

I know this might sound even crazier but - find a place you like to investigate and deed it.  Fence it round the edge for safety, lock the gate, and then you can investigate in peace, and will always know when you last searched it.

Radical I know, but it works. ;) 

Edited by Muse

the problem is... tiles don't refresh quick enough. Or a tile doesn't refresh because of some fence or bush. needs fixed/changed.