Sign in to follow this  
Galatyn

new GM rule- can't stay in local of deed that has penned unique

Can we receive more clarification on this new rule?    

No such rule exists, nor it would be possible to exist as it infringes the very core of what wurm online stands for...a sandbox...

The whatnow? I have been standing in local of slaying on Exo on stealth countless times and was never challenged by a staff member. Is this an ad-hoc ruling that was done in-game? Not to challenge moderation but this seems like a ticket that should never be attended by anyone. Not to mention dishing out an actual suggestion to leave the local. Prayers to Magranon for the souls of the unfortunate people who happen to be in local by accident or simply because they live there.

Can we instead receive more clarification on where you got such nonsense from?

Edited by nitram20

No such rule exists

Correct!  You were given a GM directive because of the foolishness that was going on.  There has been too much drama and griefing in the last few unique hunts and it is messing it up for everyone.  So until the new changes are in play, you have been given a clear directive for this unique hunt.

• Like 3

As said, no rule exists. 

Today a player travelled to a server they don't play on, to stand in local and antagonise the people working on that deed. 

After watching them repeatedly ask for this player to leave them alone the GM team gave a directive to leave and stop harassing the other players. 

Because this directive was applied to the player it included the alts they had stealthed in a mine nearby. 

The other player who had alts stealthed in the mine was not told to leave because he had done nothing wrong. 

This is an attempt to frame being told to leave for harassing players as something related to the unique 

• Like 6

I harassed no one.   In fact, I sat in my completely strongwalled mine minding my own business crafting and imping.  Odynn and Velvetsun bashed in my mine door, started damaging my epic portal until Pomona told Velvetsun to stop.  

Edited by Galatyn

I was the other player in a completely different mine and was told to leave.

4 minutes ago, Galatyn said:

I was the other player in a completely different mine and was told to leave.

There was a third member with alts stealthed as well. 

In the end we want an end to this drama, the changes coming to the game next week are an attempt to address the rising toxicity within legendary hunting. 

We are not going to be wasting our time with players harassing each other over dragons, and if these changes don't help and don't have people playing nice we are willing to remove them until such a time as we can rework them completely 

• Like 16