Sign in to follow this  
Firecat

Make time of day clientside.

I feel like this will be a bit controversial for the PvP side of the game however I will still put my suggestion forward:

- Allow the time of day to be controlled clientside (like some mods allow in Wurm Unlimited) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, faty said:

what does that mean ?

There is a mod in wurm unlimited that allows you to change the time of day to your liking

2 minutes ago, Firecat said:

There is a mod in wurm unlimited that allows you to change the time of day to your liking

I assumed that's what it is, I mostly wanted to know why ? what would that help with ?

42 minutes ago, faty said:

I assumed that's what it is, I mostly wanted to know why ? what would that help with ?

Screenshotting, planning a terraform without having to wait for daytime (particularly handy for those with limited play time), screen glare, keeping winter daytime at a lovely non-blinding 5am, navigation, tldr fun factor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mordraug said:

Screenshotting, planning a terraform without having to wait for daytime (particularly handy for those with limited play time), screen glare, keeping winter daytime at a lovely non-blinding 5am, navigation, tldr fun factor.

The WU mod (which i made) was originally requested by some streamers because their audience wasn't too excited watching a mostly black night-time screen :P

• Like 3

Doesn't ruin PvP a lot for me, but it does ruin a bit of my immersion and I think the night/daytime thing is an interesting thing to work around in Wurm.

I thought you could control the weather as a GM?