AJBlack

WARNING - I do NOT vouch for this gold seller! (Kristaa)

Recommended Posts

Apparently I have been brought up as a reference to vouch for someone named Kristaa who is selling cheap silver or something. I have no logs of any conversation with someone of that name.

 

Kristaa - if we spoke on an alt, please contact me so I can clear things up, but I have no log of speaking to you on the forums or in-game.

 

Anyone else, until I know whether there is an alt I spoke with, I do NOT vouch for this person! Do not buy silver on account of me being named as a reference!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For note, the Kristaa account has been dealt with by the GM Team.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#scam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I know gold sellers are generally scummy but dragging other people down while they sink? That's a new level. I hope nobody will get the wrong idea of you condoning them stuck in their head over this.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flubb said:

Wow, I know gold sellers are generally scummy but dragging other people down while they sink? That's a new level. I hope nobody will get the wrong idea of you condoning them stuck in their head over this.

dont get line about "gold sellers generally scummy" seems you dont get what happened this week with "suspicious silver" thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Pankivtanke said:

dont get line about "gold sellers generally scummy" seems you dont get what happened this week with "suspicious silver" thing

 

You're basically explaining your own lack of understanding by projecting it onto me.

"legitimate" gold sellers are just one step above scammers to me.

(Not talking about small time selling silvers in WO, where the practice is in itself legitimate for a change, but gold sellers being a total pest whereever it's being commercialised)

Edited by Flubb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Flubb said:

 

You're basically explaining your own lack of understanding by projecting it onto me.

"legitimate" gold sellers are just one step above scammers to me.

(Not talking about small time selling silvers in WO, where the practice is in itself legitimate for a change, but gold sellers being a total pest whereever it's being commercialised)

oh ok, you are silver seller enemy guy, whatever then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no need for arguing about that stuff. This topic was made to alert people about one particular seller, as I had received multiple messages asking if I really vouch for them, which I did not. I felt it only fair to warn the rest of the community, as I buy a lot of silver so I do have a reputation of buying from many people and some might just take it for the truth, and I didn't want anyone being scammed. 

 

@Shrimpiie has stated that this particular seller has been taken care of, so in my eyes this topic can be closed, as the person is hopefully not a danger to anyone in the community anymore. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locked at OP request.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.