Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

WTS Silver coins - when I still have some!

As per the title says... 150s for sale... they come from a long time of hoarding that need to be reduced to a more decent amount. No blood diamonds, scams or weird mafia thingy involved at all! I swear on my post count!

1s for 0.95e - might toss in extra silvers in case of bad fees on your side / larger discount for large amount.

Will be through CoD - as a gift/familly thing through paypal verified accounts - silvers will be sent as soon as the cash will sit in mah paypal account! (Once again, no scam here... I just had a few bad experiences the other way around!)

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 3

please pm me paypal address and price for 100s (1g). I'm about to go to sleep but will pick it up in the morning and send something CoD later on in the evening tomorrow. On the road for most part of the day tomorrow so can't send CoD in game until late evening but will pay in the morning if i have the recipient details. CoD will come from Kawopij.

Kind Regards. Locath/Kawopij.

Need 20 Silver or w/e $25 usd will get me. PM me please :)

As seen above, some ongoing sales. Post / Offer is on hold for now till all are done!