Sign in to follow this  
Gwyn

[SOLD, CAN CLOSE] WTS 10k 95ql Rosemary ***Price Drop***

QCIT3AP.png

Over 114,000 favour for Nahjo or Libila priests. Equivalent to around 18.3k chopped corn for same.

Asking 20s ***17s50c*** delivered to Freedom outer coast.

Edited by Gwyn
Price drop
  • Like 4

I find it odd you are marketing 10k Rosemary for 20s as favor for Nahjo/Libila when the current price of Garlic fluctuates at around 75c/k. I think its worth pointing out Rosemary is an herb and thus more valuable to those who make meals than those that would need it for favor.

Either way thats a lot of Rosemary. Color me impressed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I find it odd you are marketing 10k Rosemary for 20s as favor for Nahjo/Libila when the current price of Garlic fluctuates at around 75c/k.

Rosemary gives twice as much favour as garlic for Nahjo/Libila priests and it is very hard to obtain in large quantities at high ql. ;)

13 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Rosemary is an herb and thus more valuable to those who make meals than those that would need it for favor

You're a funny guy, Angel ?

• Like 1

There's a noticeable Wurm-wide rosemary (and lovage) shortage as far as I have seen from sellers recently, so this is a timely post.

Rosemary is a potency 4 healing cover ingredient, excellent for alchemy / nat sub.

This also makes it a very efficient sacc for Nahjo and Libila priests.

It is highly valuable to those who make meals too! :) 

Good luck Gwyn, thanks for making it available.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Muse said:

There's a noticeable Wurm-wide rosemary (and lovage) shortage as far as I have seen

I find these types of Wurm-wide shortages to be very disruptive to normal game preoccupations. As such this guaranteed shipment of 10,000 Rosemary by this most honest distributor Gwyn, albeit too expensive and needless for my indigenous pursuits/interests, is a viable contribution to all those who partake in herbal ingestion's or mixicologies. It can also then break the strangle hold that arbitrage imposes upon Wurmanite compositions of various natures by being dispersed in smaller increments to those poor souls in need of such remedies for their continued enjoyment of Wurming peace of mind.

Much to my a..Muse..ment, the above quote brought all this to mind and in passing I felt that to point out these significant factors might contribute as a well intended endorsement after-the-fact of the aforementioned.

~ In remembrance of Scarborough Fair by S&G~

=Ayes=

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ayes said:

It can also then break the strangle hold that arbitrage imposes upon Wurmanite compositions of various natures by being dispersed in smaller increments to those poor souls in need of such remedies for their continued enjoyment of Wurming peace of mind.

Might go down that route, if this doesn't pan out. But for now the sale is still on!

8 hours ago, Ayes said:

In remembrance of Scarborough Fair by S&G

Parsley, sage, and thyme also available (albeit in smaller quantities).

• Like 1