Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Odynn's merry men (and women too!)

A long time ago I offered the services of myself and a ragtag band of fighters and friends to help whoever found a unique to pen it, organise the slaying (private or public) and help in the kill... With the incoming changes, i'm ressurecting this service.

The key points is that YOUR unique remains YOURS, the loot remains YOURS, we will ask nothing for our help... you can feel free to give us something... BUT it is nowhere mandatory!

We hope that the new changes will allow everyone to stumble on a unique soon(TM)... and in those case have the choice of going toward the group they find the most suited to help them insure the penning / kill while not loosing loot to their 'helpers'.

You will be able to reach me here on the forum... or even on Discord... i'm always lurking in some dark corner of the Wurm Online Official one!

• Like 15

Merry Members Exterminators ( Maybe we will come up with a better name. Stay tune! )

Got a pesky Unique near your deed, " Who ya gonna call ? "

MME !

No fee, Hassle free. We take all the worry out of your hands and give you the corpse and it's booty to do with as you please.

Our only payment is the fun of doing what we love to do.

Peace and ? !

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 6

I saw the title and thought it was something else. I have been click baited.

A part of the hunting is the baiting... you could be the goat for the next kills :P

I find this to rank up there with the "Best of the Classified" and hope that others will point you in the direction of these intruders should they spoil their otherwise peaceful Wurm wanderings. As for me I will not be attending due to preferring other ways to spend my time chasing the renewed rainbow's endings.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 2