Sign in to follow this  
Ravenmist

New and couple of questions

Remove post due to community not being very welcoming... ill delete my account as well

Edited by Ravenmist

Just remove the post. i dont even know why I even asked .. thank you . ill never post on here again

Edited by Ravenmist

Give it 24 hours.    I see people asking and sharing about mod stuff all the time.  I don’t know anything about it tho. 

Hmm, no idea what happened here.  Did they post a question and then get upset and discouraged because nobody answered right away?  I find it usually takes at least several hours, sometimes a day.  Most people aren't hanging around on these forums all day long, so it can take some time for them to notice a question.

I find the community generally very helpful and friendly.  I've learned so much about the game and mods from their help.  Hang in there and give them enough time to notice your question @Ravenmist.  It really is a great little community.

Edited by Batta

well 3 hours is like a blink of an eye here, generally expect to go a day or 2 before someone would have an answer.

This is a world wide community, sorry we don't seem to all jump when you ask a question..

Did you really decide to hate the community, delete your account and not play the game because nobody replied to you in 3 hours? 

He was asking very specific modding questions. Questions which only a few people in the community could answer. The thing is from how he asked the question I don't think that he has the required knowledge to do what he wants to do.