Sign in to follow this  
myrrdin

Wts Island deed

I'm looking to sell an Island deed on release. Happy to post pics. Wand of the sees was used. I'd also like to sell it as a package with 10,000s of bricks, mortar, easily 100s of large crates, tons of bsbs, 10,000s of meat/raw mats, and probably 60k+ dirt. Just gauging interest. If nobody is interested, will sell it all separate.

6 hours ago, myrrdin said:

I'm looking to sell an Island deed on release. Happy to post pics. Wand of the sees was used. I'd also like to sell it as a package with 10,000s of bricks, mortar, easily 100s of large crates, tons of bsbs, 10,000s of meat/raw mats, and probably 60k+ dirt. Just gauging interest. If nobody is interested, will sell it all separate.

Post pics please.

Deed size/upkeep

• Like 1

How big of an island does the wand create?  Does it bring up a rock layer with enough height for some good mining?  I'm quite interested in the results and possibly the deed.

Edit: Just read wiki on the wand's capability.  Now mainly interested in your results.

Edited by Wurmhole

Yes, it does come with a rock layer. It would be very difficult for me to list all the bricks etc materials since it is simply so many crates stacked ontop each other. However I am very happy to take pics of the island. Terraforming is started but it's fairly fresh