Sign in to follow this  
Erin

New elevation map

@Retrograde

Can u give us any info on the new map for elevation. 

Like is it still gonna happen / can u give us any info on what will be getting worked on, damn just any info would be nice at this point please 

It's pretty clear the vote is 10 to 1, so the reset will be happening. We'll probably do a special devstream to focus on it all soon! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

It's pretty clear the vote is 10 to 1, so the reset will be happening. We'll probably do a special devstream to focus on it all soon! 

Feels good to hear retro confirm it. I didn't just resurrect a score of long dead players for this not to happen. 

Hope we'll have a week or so heads up on the reset. So we don't just wake up and it's been live for 7 hours already. 

• Like 1

Everyone will have plenty of time to move when the final dates are announced we are still working on setting exact dates though and will be sure to update everyone when those are finalized.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Darklords said:

Everyone will have plenty of time to move when the final dates are announced we are still working on setting exact dates though and will be sure to update everyone when those are finalized.

You better give us something before i call your boss

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Olloch said:

You better give us something before i call your boss

Listen here buddy, Propheteer doesn't care what you have to say about Scott, okay? Move along now.