Sign in to follow this  
nitram20

Classic Wurm mods

So with the talk of a classic wurm, i have been thinking, what sort of things were removed/changed that Wurm had in 2010? Could they be modded back? Here are a few that come to my mind:

1. Harder farming. You could only get Cotton, wemp, and pumpkin seeds from botanizing/foraging. No whole plants, so you had to wait for them to grow.

2. Farming gave only one crop until 15 skill, after which only 2 until 30 and added +1 every 15 skill points

3. Slopes and farming information was not displayed until 15 skill, even if you were standing on the tile itself. 

4. Whole Materials were immedietly lost on creation when failing regardless of their damage. Unsure which ones and for which items, i don’t think it was every item.

5. Iron scraps and cotton rags (cotton rags still exist and you can make them by failing with attaching sheets to a wagon until the sheets reach 100dmg and become cotton rags.)

6. Campfires and forges taking much, much longer heating up metals. 1ql campfires used to take literal hours.

7. Increased mining timers. A fresh noob with 1 skill and 10ql pick had a 40 second timer or so.

8. Animal conditions (champion, greenish etc...) for dogs and deers (maybe other animals too?) 

9. Butchering only possible with an actual butchering knife

10. Newly created boats, carts, wagons start with no locks on them.

11. Possibility to lockpick off deed chests, bsbs on freedom servers but not house doors or vehicles.

12. Removal of the current fishing and cooking systems and putting back the old ones (someone has already done this i believe) 

13. Darker nights. I swear to god Wurm was much darker than now, you could not navigate mines without a light source and night travels were extremely dangerous. I remember having to use lanterns, and torches something i have not used in like 6-7 years now.

Would it be possible to re-create these things? Maybe as a modpack? If anyone has more that im forgetting, please write them down.