Sign in to follow this  
vinius

Wurm Classic

4 hours ago, MrGARY said:

People gave many excuses for wanting a map reset such as too many valrei events, map is too open, map is too small, map is too flat, map has no chokepoints, map has no rivers, etc

Rolf tried to listen, gave us a map that was 90% water and 10% humor, we all said no.  Rolf tried again, gave us this current map, people got excited for it.  Map came, turned out people didn't actually like it, some regret wishing for a new map.

I miss the old ele map, even at its worst when people griefed each other with inverted islands in hota steppe.  I wonder how epic/ele would have fared were there never a map reset at all

Thanks for the history lesson. Wish I had played back then.

• Like 1

Yes Gary, those times were good. You shot me in the eye once for 70 dmg! It was all about having a good time back then, make a post on the forum and some pats on the back. I don’t visit skirmish threads anymore, it’s 99% toxic ###### posts.

It aint classic unless you're walking.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Entendu said:

Or at least standing on your horse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrokenSanity said:

Or at least standing on your horse.

while it rubberbands back and forth under you

On 7/5/2019 at 4:50 PM, Entendu said:

I can easily remove horses if people really want that.  Ive already removed all the cancerous valrei mobs 

they continue to this day trying to revive an incredibly dead PVP server...  That will once again be empty in 6 months...   Again and again...

Instead of focusing on the PVE side of the game.  You know, the side of the game that people actually stay around pay to play...   

If I wanted PVP I would go play one of the modern games that are way better.  Gloria Victis for example is not monthly subscription and has castle building/city building and sieges with medieval real time combat.

PVP will never work because in a game like this it takes weeks to build stuff, and only a day to destroy it.  It's very easy to also troll people, etc...  It just doesn't work and would require a complete redesign to make it work.

Edited by jonsnow