Sign in to follow this  
MinorArchitect

How to reset account

Hi, New player here.
I fell off a mountain, and my corpse appeared to be in a very inconvenient spot to get to. This was a few days ago, and I lost my backpack and anything else that doesn't stick with you after death. I am not sure a) if my corpse will still be there, and b) exactly where it is, and I am not advanced enough to craft more of the stuff I made in the post-tutorial journal any time soon. I went on a big trek and am not in exactly the nicest spot, so I was wondering if there was any way to reset my account and start from scratch. Any way to do this would be fine, whether there is a button somewhere, if I have to fully delete the account, or if an admin would have to do it, which if that is the case, I would appreciate being done. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Summary: I would like my account reset/deleted in some way.

Hi, I can make you a restart pack of tools if this helps. Where are you at? Is it the newbie stuff you lost? I could easily mail you such items to a mailbox.

• Like 1

you can also make a new character with a different name but i understand why you might not want to do that.
if u tell sirene your character name she'll mail you what you need.
if you require anything else send me a pm on the forum I'll have a dig around, i have coffins full of lq stuff i don't need.
Any free to play characters (chars you have never subbed) that don't login within 3 months get automatically deleted but i don't believe there is a way to manually delete a char.

Edited by Steveleeb

You can contact me ingame, my character is called Sirene and I just logged in.

Shoot me a PM on forums if you would like a new starter set, I am off the game now.