Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

[Resolved] Satchel space/volume/size change?

This is the 2nd time I pull something from a satchel.. which I later can not put back in it.. 

Which makes me thing there could have been a recent-ish....... idk how recent that could be... but a change to satchel volume/size??

I have not runed the satchel for size/volume and replaced or dispelled that.. so let's exclude that option.. and what yesterday was in the satchel - won't go back into it today.

Just for the forum trolls: no I have not added a new item inbetween to use up some space, making it impossible to return the spindle in the satchel.

When possible could somebody double check the volume/size of satchels?

TY o7

hm.. pulled a grind stone out of the same satchel.. I can NOT return the grindstone either.

Made a new satchel.. moved everything remaining from the same satchel to a NEW satchel... I was NOT able to move a measuring jug;

Measuring jug

grindstone and

spindle .. short on volume than?

gets WEIRDER!!!!!!

Same initial satchel.. once I move all things from it to a new one, the new one can hold all but these 3 mentioned above.. BUT... when I try to move everything back to the first satchel I've used for months... I can barely fit ONLY HALF????????????????

....at this point I'm with a WT* face?

Why does this matter at all? 

It ruins half of the saved toolbelt setups if the satchel is switched... 

Would satchel quality come into effect somehow now > maybe a bug ???

I may have read your post too hastily, but the red flag for me is the measuring jug. These take up the volume that they are set at, so if you changed its volume while it was in the satchel or after removing it, etc. this could lead to different results when trying to put it back in or move it to a different satchel.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gwyn said:

I may have read your post too hastily, but the red flag for me is the measuring jug. These take up the volume that they are set at, so if you changed its volume while it was in the satchel or after removing it, etc. this could lead to different results when trying to put it back in or move it to a different satchel.

Setting jug to 0.01 solved the issue, able to put back everything + a pan and 2 powders which I don't want there.. but works are it have always been...

Jug's a lil ... weird item than...

I've found that damage can affect volume somehow.  Like I could put a bunch of damaged stuff in a container, but if I repair it all and pull something out, it won't fit back in.  This was years ago so it may be inaccurate now.

it's solved.. reason was the measuring jug.. I carry two I think.. and the 1 in the knapsack's satchel.. messed me up.. when I expanded it.. as I usually do not pull items out.. never have noticed that it does this volume expansion if you change it's setting; other than that... no way to track item's volume/size with other than weight ingame.... for that we have just wiki and wu as source of information.