Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

POI map for epic structure missions

Dear Xanadians!

with the new Journal quests where so many missions need to be done in order to get it I thought to turn toward the community for help with this endeavor (for me as well as any other Xanadian around). With help from others (thanks Flubb!), I managed to make a quick website that should act as a guide toward finding Epic studctures fast and solving the missions even faster.

The link to the POI map can be found here:

https://dc-networks.cf/wo/poi/xanadu/

I already started populating the map, but of course ANYONE coming across these Epic structures anywhere can report their location by posting in this thread.

To make things simpler, when you click on any point of the map except the markers, it will bring a pop-up that will tell you the exact coordinates of that point, so that I know exactly where to put the marker on the map.

For simplicity's sake, please let me know:

• The name of the structure
  • The exact location (coordinates)
  • The type (Obelisk, Pylon, Shrine, Gate, etc.)

Xanadu is big....the more people wanting to chip in, the easier and faster and better this map will become.

I really hope this will help everyone!

Ps. I will update this map as often as possible. Just leave your replies in this thread

Best,

Thor

Rest of Strength

6131.5, 4758.5

Pylon

Sleep Obelisk

6126.75, 4756.625 (Yes, pretty much next to Rest of Strength)

Obelisk (Who'd have thought?)

Vynora Ram

6182.125, 4767 (underground in my mine. Turn left when entering the mine through the door next to the building named "Forge" and walk north for a bit.)

Pillar

Shame Sanctum

6150.3125, 4827.25

Shrine

That's what I had built and immediately know of, there are some structures made by others at the northern end of the Ageless lake that I'll check out some other time and report back here. And anything I may find teleporting around of course.

• Like 1

lefts fist at 1083, 6317.5

passage to shard is around 6978.5, 5076.5

from my understanding any structures not just ones built for missions count now so it might be a bit rough finding every single mission structure ever built, i know of where a bunch more of the mission ones are are but i'll have to go to them and mark exactly what the locations are whenever i'm on xan next

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

lefts fist at 1083, 6317.5

passage to shard is around 6978.5, 5076.5

from my understanding any structures not just ones built for missions count now so it might be a bit rough finding every single mission structure ever built

That is why community support is so important on this one!

And what TYPES are these structures? @Oblivionnreaver

Edited by Thorakkanath

56 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

left fist is obelisk 

passage is pylon

https://pastebin.com/GyrLLaZd is complete list of all possible names for each structure if you need to identify which ones are missing vs niarja's list or soemthing

Thank you! Added

Thanks also for the list....not sure how it can help, I mean I can probably find all instances and then cross them off once they apperar here... but that would be quite long of a process I believe....

8 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

from my understanding any structures not just ones built for missions count now so it might be a bit rough finding every single mission structure ever built

Can we get a confirmation on this please? @Retrograde - because on Niarja as well as in-game only the ones completed for missions appear in the area event messages

This was quite a while back when player god missions were super borked and eventually had to be removed. (Vynora still doesn't give any missions though.)

Must be over a year ago at this point...just as a reference what kind of patch notes to look for, and around what time. But my feeling for the passing of time is dreadful so don't rely on that too much.

It was then changed to what Oblivionnreaver said, and I know this to be true because the Vynora Ram was built for a borked mission and didn't count back then, but ended up being target for a ritual for a whooping two missions ever since those changes.

Cats Tropy

6200.5, 3058.0222915640597

Obelisk

Also around Passage to Shard are these structures basically directly next to it:

Luck Vault, Shrine

Mystery To Inetween, Spirit Gate

Fallen Temple, Temple (nearly missed that innocuous little sack. How does this still not have a model??)

Spear of Sorrow

6942.5970500542035, 5127.349842052045  (Yes, it's slightly in the water, on a submerged dirt base.)

Obelisk

Edited by Flubb

Been meaning to add those I know of, but not had the time, so here goes...

Strengths Fist - 7514.25, 3187.25 - Obelisk

Needle of Dreams - 7509.5, 3188.25 - Obelisk

Remembrance of Troll - 7554, 3179.25 - Shrine

Manys Rest - 7729.875, 2698 - Pylon

Fist of Jump - 7729.875, 2665.125 - Obelisk

Mystery To Dreams - 7727.75, 2665.375 - Spirit Gate

Ascendants Memento - 6087, 774.5 - Pylon

Spear of Cherry - 5876, 622.25 - Obelisk

Enlighteneds Pathway - 4580.5, 5764.75 - Spirit Gate

Also accessible on request, in the mines at Linden Cove are the Foundation Pillars - Running Backbone, Backbone of Island, and Symbol Of Innocent

Demon Walls - 5834.375, 2685 - Temple - inaccessible in an incomplete donut building, the two missions I've seen for this structure have don't been done, so assume whoever has access no longer plays.

I believe I will be closing down access to the map and this thread.

It seems people are unwilling to help but they are very willing to take advantage of others that do the work. (226 views on this forum thread, 532 accesses on the page, so it is getting used a lot..)

Instead, I will switch this to a "if you add something, you get access" type of scenario. Without seeing the map in advance, people could possibly submit the same ones again and again, but at least that way I can double check locations AND in case something new appears, add it to the map. 

Btw, no epic structure posted in this thread counts to get access...

I am still figuring out how to do this, will come up with a solution asap.

I am sorry for the good and fair people out there, but...I don't like or care about free riders.

PS. naturally, the 3 people that posted will get prime access to this :)

Edited by Thorakkanath
  • Like 2