Sign in to follow this  
christopher

the cape spot

we all don't want capes I think its agreed all through forum so .can it be the mans best friend spot .he follows u. bites enemys . gets bit o damage . u heal him , u can leave him guard home or put in cape box and he gos every were .its already made for him doggy face in the cape window a bark or growl when a troll is about to attack .faint yellow line around when he gets hurt .that's another issue hehe .what do u think . or we waiting on capes

there's a cape in the game already

there's already the ability to tame dogs in the game

i'm pretty sure quite a lot of people wanted capes

• Like 1

I dunno, I want to hear more about the good boye slot 

personally I think christopher is spider reincarnated in that I couldn't understand anything he said above. I'm impressed 2 people (so far) could......

• Like 7

Agreed, we should be able to put capes on dogs.

• Like 7

It's about animated cape that follow us and bark and bite things? That's an evil concept.

1 hour ago, Chakron said:

Agreed, we should be able to put capes on dogs.

Yes, +1

ok u lost me lol

with rope lead dog then drag to the empty cape spot were his face will appear  ,with me so far . then he follows without clicking the ground everywere u go ( eg the now training ) ..still with me , the rest is up there lol and yeh what the hell lets let him were a cape .to confuse u more lets make the rats smaller and heaps more of them running through and around your house lots to kill and chase around . yes they two can have capes

Edited by christopher

Wait, why wouldn't you want to put capes on dogs?  And why can't my unicorn have a cape?!?

Hell, why can't I have capes?!?!?

2 hours ago, Wilczan said:

It's about animated cape that follow us and bark and bite things? That's an evil concept.

This weirdly sounds like Doctor Strange cape... I want it!

Wait this person is from Australia? 

Anyway, pasting together this word salad it sounds like you want a pet slot, or at least the ability to turn the cape slot into a pet slot. Your example specifically citing a dog. But we do already have a pet system, so why not just use that?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

Wait this person is from Australia? 

Anyway, pasting together this word salad it sounds like you want a pet slot, or at least the ability to turn the cape slot into a pet slot. Your example specifically citing a dog. But we do already have a pet system, so why not just use that?

becouse he mean this

with rope lead dog then drag to the empty cape spot were his face will appear  ,with me so far . then he follows without clicking the ground everywere u go 

2 minutes ago, Maiya said:

becouse he mean this

It just seems so unnecessary.

6 hours ago, Rhianna said:

personally I think christopher is spider reincarnated in that I couldn't understand anything he said above. I'm impressed 2 people (so far) could......

Agreed lol. I know English is not my native language but still. Could people who understood tell me their secret how they did it or is it just the matter that I'm not a native speaker?

• Like 2

Ok, I really like having a place for a leashed/bound pet.  It would make it essentially bound to you and always follow, even around a building corner (hint hint).  You could still lead 4 horses, while your loyal pet follows.  I am also thinking once put in this slot, the pet becomes cosmetic only, so it would not turn into a PvP requirement.

And... yes, make all the cosmetic bound pets wear capes!  That is how you would know that the pet troll is harmless.

• Like 1

I was sold when I was promised rat infestation with little capes

• Like 3

On a side note I think it would be better to have options (more like stances on pet you could choose from) like follow, stay on place and options for fighting: taunt everything in proximity, support (attack only when owner agros something), and stay away from fight.

• Like 2