Sign in to follow this  
Gofs

Crow Kingdom Merch

Some Crow Kingdom items for sale

(The kingdom is drained so prices a bit more expensive than expected. So the quantity of PMK items is limited in the game.)   
Accept s or e
Taking orders PM, and in-game (Gofs / Qoi)
Press Like if you like design ;) 

ALL Gone
Prices are: Wagon 18s; Tent 8s; Tall banner 5,25s; Banner 4,5s(almost gone); Flag 2,25s.

Prices in euro: Wagon 17e, tent 7e, tall banner 4e, banner 3e, flag 1.5e.

Tall banner no more

Spoiler

5ERMsTv.jpg

Banner 4,5s no more

Spoiler

5yGxgZx.jpg

Flag 2.25s no more

Spoiler

VVzl5Wx.jpg

Tent 

Spoiler

4zKNqla.jpg

eCF7t8X.jpg

Wagon

Spoiler

3CCRmy4.jpg
depJA1D.jpg
BrZeN7V.jpg

Friends!
I'm quitung! and I wanna sell all my CK gear asap. If somebody going to buyout all of it, I will make 25% discount more to prices that you see atm!  

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 18

Beautiful artwork, congrats to something very original!!

Now design something beautiful for Freedom and threaten Saroman with .. whatever you can think of, until he agrees to put it in game :D

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Evening said:

Beautiful artwork, congrats to something very original!!

Now design something beautiful for Freedom and threaten Saroman with .. whatever you can think of, until he agrees to put it in game :D

Good luck with the sale!

Dont wanna threaten with anything Saroman :)  but i do really want to join Art team :D That's my goal! 

The brilliance and next level art expression here is unmatched.  It deserves it's praise and recognition.  I only wish how it came about motives were something other, as it cheated all that shine and amazing of your work here.  I love the art.  with this offering i'd say you got what it takes to be lent a stab at trying to revamp freedom graphics and perhaps make freedom merch the game can sell through it's trader or shop..the  bling will roll the coin in for CCAB.  Hope it's all been worth, Best of Luck!

the last time i saw something this sexy in wurm was when bridges came out.

2x tents, COD to VirusMD. Lets see that wagon already :P

• Like 1

I don't understand your planetary map logo what exactly does this have to do with crows? Mind giving us some backstory? Thanks.

Edited by shakys
Moderation Edit.

12 hours ago, VirusMD said:

the last time i saw something this sexy in wurm was when bridges came out.

2x tents, COD to VirusMD. Lets see that wagon already :P

Mailed! :) thank you for buying! :) 

That how wagons looks atm, but they will be changed this week logo will be with NO text! and will move down to the center of wagon texture, at the top will be leather and at the bottom - as well, the texture will be sharped and i added more light to it course at night it's a too dark color. 
At back was added crow skull on a chain, and changed a little shape of feathers border. Also fixed few details inside, but.. well you will see ;)  Possible to check at D10-D11 Pristine Pirates Den (any time) 

DMz5-z2CWmA.jpg
hivOUnJyuuo.jpg

• Like 1

cod 2 tall banners and 2 small banners to snoo please.

oh, and a tent! 

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 9:22 PM, Niki said:

I don't understand your planetary map logo what exactly does this have to do with crows? Mind giving us some backstory? Thanks.

Story of logo :) heh! Good question, I'm glad you asked! :) 
Well at the ancient time was the moment when magic became a science, the best example was connected with fact of that Earth is round, and after that Astronomy moved on a next level, it was first created maps of stars that placed close to us :) 
Was looks like this

Spoiler

desktop-1415918618.jpg

My idea was to make Crow Kingdom like mystic kingdom, where magic going to be more important than a sword or axe. And best place for magic (by time) was moment when science was looking like magic ;) so i wanted to marriage since which is knowledge with the mystic. Crow texture was always in my imagination something connected with Knowledge, and magic > i think i refer that from Medivh from WoW.
In the end Logo, there should be hidden 2 letters C and K 
However, at begining, i wanted to use crow skull in the plants parade logotype :) but that was looks not good for me so i removed it.. will put it here

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

VYtwZ4hyePg.jpgk4I0Gjj76dA.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

cod 2 tall banners and 2 small banners to snoo please.

oh, and a tent! 

[12:30:15] You can not mail that far. (you loged out at Epic) ;) 

Cant mail tall banners need to pick up at D10-D11 Pristine (Pirates Den) 

Edited by Gofs

3 hours ago, Gofs said:

[12:30:15] You can not mail that far. (you loged out at Epic) ;) 

Cant mail tall banners need to pick up at D10-D11 Pristine (Pirates Den) 

Oh yeah, I'm silly. I'll get back to you when I'm not on epic anymore

• Like 1

PLS hold a wagon for Trucrow... contact him ingame or Arisey

or me on Ancei or Knvia

Edited by LumpyGravy
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, karashishi said:

Please CoD 2 Banners to Karashishi

Thanks

//K

CoDed
thanks for order! 

Just wanted to say Thanks !

All stuff look phenomenal ! ?Crow feathers look wonderful and lightly flutter in the wind. Wagon also is stunning, especially with four jet blacks or blacksilvers ? I play wurm few years and I have never been so impressed with banners or wagons.

Gofs, you are extremely talented and you have a wonderful imagination ?I can only dream that we can do such things on freedom ?

So far I'm happy as a child of each of these things and I think that was the best way to spend my money in this game (tho I'm rares lover)?

Highly recommend this wonderful stuffs, probably there will be no better-looking things for a very long time ! :)

Edited by Irbiska
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Irbiska said:

Just wanted to say Thanks !

All stuff look phenomenal ! ?Crow feathers look wonderful and lightly flutter in the wind. Wagon also is stunning, especially with four jet blacks or blacksilvers ? I play wurm few years and I have never been so impressed with banners or wagons.

Gofs, you are extremely talented and you have a wonderful imagination ?I can only dream that we can do such things on freedom ?

So far I'm happy as a child of each of these things and I think that was the best way to spend my money in this game (tho I'm rares lover)?

Highly recommend this wonderful stuff, probably there will be no better-looking things for a very long time ! :)

Thank you so much Irbiska! always nice feeling, when people like you work, that always that i keep in mind till working to make some graphics project... Imagine faces, oh how people check your thing, looking from different sides, cool feeling even if they found some mistake, or incorrect moment, that always gives me feeling, that even tho my work wasn't perfect,- it was interesting enough to spend some time on it, to find some mistake, and write me about it! that is a great feeling! Im very glad that you did like my work I can remember your reaction on it very well :) how you were running around wagon, or banner, and looking, and checking inside the wagon :) Thank you for so nice comment  ;) 

yeah, well have wagons, but accidentally was loaded smaller texture 512px (then should be 1024px). That will be fixed, but i can't name a date, course not up on me. Price 30s per 

Bump 33 % Discounts on a next 5 days!