Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Mail information to former players about incoming Epic changes

There were many players that left Epic, and didn't joined Chaos or freedom, just left the game. Many of them does not follow forums anymore.

I think that would be nice to give them heads up about incoming changes, by sending them email + forum notifications, so if they decide to join, then gonna have some time before, to prepare like the rest of players.

Could be just link to new Elevation poll, so they can vote and read about all the changes planned.

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 7

Not a bad idea, but not sure how practical it would be. Do we even have the infrastructure for something like this?

26 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Not a bad idea, but not sure how practical it would be. Do we even have the infrastructure for something like this?

RZejAzt.png

do i have to add anything?

Edited by Votip

Bump

Those emails should be sent already.

Many players crossed from Chaos already, and their friends. That's nice.

But I bet that many players who left a game, have no clue what is going on currently.

Edited by Wilczan

This is true. I've been out of the game and forums since 2015. I can't remember the last email I got from Wurm, it's been years I guess. And they have my email address linked to the the forum account.

It would have been nice to be informed about the elevation reset a couple years ago, I would have considered replaying then. Or an email from Rolf when he was stepping down. Or an email about this epic reboot that doesn't seem to actually be that significant anyway. Please do email if something big happens like a new server opening. I do not want to miss that.