Sign in to follow this  
Ame

Bar stools

Noticed there are no bar stool and these small stools are for milking cows and washing clothes.

unknown.png

This bar obviously needs bar stools. Its good you would have barrel full of beer under your stool at this bar but its dangerous to drink too much. To prevent possible deaths and bar fights we need taller stools for bars and let the bartender hand out the drinks.

Thank you for your time.

-Ame The Retired viking, Lord of Vikingr Borg, Butcher of octopussies and The King of 3 cows.

Edited by Ame
  • Like 4

We also need bars so we don't have to use bookshelves, they are to tall!

• Like 1

Back in the day, stools were tall, bar_type looking like, and we used coffins as bars, because they were flat and black, before both models were changed to what they are today (both are greatly missed).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ame said:

Its good you would have barrel full of beer under your stool at this bar but its dangerous to drink too much. To prevent possible deaths and bar fights we need taller stools for bars and let the bartender hand out the drinks.

I like the idea of taller bar stools and would prefer their look/use but I think the effect would be the opposite on the deaths and personal damage issues as when people get too drunk they would have a longer fall to the floor. So maybe these short stools are just a safety precaution for shattered skulls, broken arms and such (especially for Emoo). Few can afford that extra damage to brain cells. ?

=Ayes=

18 hours ago, Ayes said:

I like the idea of taller bar stools and would prefer their look/use but I think the effect would be the opposite on the deaths and personal damage issues as when people get too drunk they would have a longer fall to the floor. So maybe these short stools are just a safety precaution for shattered skulls, broken arms and such (especially for Emoo). Few can afford that extra damage to brain cells. ?

=Ayes=

True. But because of the short stools my only visitor is Tyrion Lannister.

• Like 1