Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Valrei International. 085

On 6/5/2019 at 9:43 PM, Retrograde said:

Independence turns 10!

To celebrate the 13th Anniversary of Wurm going gold, as well as Independence turning 10, we will be organising an event with a special commemorative item! The event will be a hunt on Independence towards the end of the month, so get your roadmaps out and study up!

wurm.20190604.1802_1.jpg

Will this event be a manually handled event, as in it will run at a specific date and time? Or will it be a show up when you want thing and participate? I only ask because not all of us play on Euro TZ and thus miss most of the events. Since my start several years ago I have yet to be able to participate in such an event. Would be nice if I can show up to this :(

Maybe it's 'a bit late' to mention, but I like Indy's little pointy brick?

Doubt I'll have time to participate as it is(my time lately), but good luck to all who can ?

wurm.20190604.1802_1.jpg

Edited by Finnn

Will this anniversary item be obtainable by everyone or only those who participate?
I'm really looking forward to obtaining one of these as long as I don't have to participate.
Last years item was a dice roll of a gift which was kind of disappointing.
That tiny DF model would look nice in anyones house.

• Like 1

Question about the new exe launcher: Will it allow playing alts simultaneously?

4 hours ago, Kswords said:

That tiny DF model would look nice in anyones house.

Only if the problems with decorations placed on surfaces other than the floor is fixed.

Looks like the item is only available if you participate which is sad because not everyone can be on at that time. If it was an event over 24 hours would be much fairer

1 hour ago, Rhianna said:

Looks like the item is only available if you participate which is sad because not everyone can be on at that time. If it was an event over 24 hours would be much fairer

It will be an event over a month long, expect to see details soon

ty Retro

Because I do like the look of the mini DF :)

Edited by Rhianna

+1 for the Indy gift

+1 for distant rendering

+111 for using an exe launcher finally. 

Cool moves, well done. Seems like finally the focus is going in the right direction again, keep it up!

Edited by Sklo:D

I was happy to read the event will be month long, i was concerned i would miss it due to it coinciding with the new map elevation event.  No i won't be the one to whine i didn't get an oompa loompa cause i was not on when hosted...gifts are just that expected surprises not entitled.  That said hope i can participate and succeed enough to get this lil gem, I Love the graphic and all the lore and symbol of what it represents beyond the physical.