Sign in to follow this  
Seraph

PC Seraphrattle

Other than.very basic entry level Weaponsmithing, this account doesnt really have much going for it. I would say 50-60 euros.

10 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Other than.very basic entry level Weaponsmithing, this account doesnt really have much going for it. I would say 50-60 euros.

that's what i thought. a couple years of play & my character is still worthless

4 hours ago, Seraph said:

that's what i thought. a couple years of play & my character is still worthless

Not true, the character is more valuable to you than you think - you will never get any amount of money worth the time you put in to it, keep it and if you decide to play again you have an account at least!

• Like 7

Dont left the game man! at least w8 for epic update, your 50+ WS will convert there to 70+ which is very useful! Enjoy your toon there, at least try! 

Well done on getting meditation nearly to 50, I would keep going on that.  You have the makings of an up and coming archaeologist too.  Farming and Hot Food cooking are useful skills if you ever wanted to try priesthood, and in any case you'll see more benefits as these climb.

You did not mention which meditation path you are on.  If you can enchant grass that's a bonus, and your animal husbandry would pair well with this (I'd keep it below 50), or if you are on PoK you've very nearly got to a meditation level to protect most of your skills on death - peace of mind if you want to grind any of those skills higher.

You've a good well-rounded basic toon there - one that could survive in most situations, however you decide to play.

Try not to think of your toon only in terms of its monetary value - it's a real possession that can give you a lot more fun and stories to tell in the years ahead. :) 

• Like 6

Im not a fan of making rash decisions without careful consideration so to say I can be reasoned with I might stick around.
I still think this game has inredible flaws which are holding it back from achieving it's potential

I sold my account before with a similar reason like yours, but after about 6-7 months, wurm was calling me back in and I was able to obtain it back through the help of the community. If you're losing interest, better to go play something else for a bit and eventually you'll want to hop on back to wurm. That's my experience.

Edited by Nukacola
  • Like 1

Agree. Sell stuff only, toons are usually much more valuable than paid for on the market and even more so if you have developed them yourself. Memories can't be bought.

• Like 4