Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Valrei bugs

- No Gump stun resistance doesn't seem to be working correctly. They'll keep stunning you regardless.

- Pathing on some monsters appears to be broken, you can bug them out and prevent them using mechanics. Chain link fences for example.

- Whenever you cast Phantasms on a valrei they flee, while interesting I don't think that's intended.

- Phantasms doesn't appear to make them do damage to each other, even when they [12:32:12] Mature sol demon starts to see phantasms  and turns towards aged sol demon in anger. I see no damage inflicted. I assume there fire resistance is too high, lower it? *Edit this seems to be the case having a NoGump attack a demon neither of them do damage. However they'll heal each other using fire attacks [13:00:57] Mature sol demon heals a bit from the fire

- Big Bug(((They passively can out heal you trying to kill them))Big Bug

Two sol demon having a go at each other, notice no damage. 

https://i.gyazo.com/94da71539ace6fd1ac74242620863b24.mp4

They don't aggro or snap to players correctly, see below.

https://i.gyazo.com/a56461d24d5cda2354cc02f3ca08348a.mp4

I'll add more while I test, doesn't appear to be anyone else reporting bugs atm.

Edited by Niki

Stun resistance by far is the most annoying bug with these things. Nogumps, for instance, sit there and keep chain stunning you with no way of resisting it. The first stun resistance timer is 4-9s long, and once it goes away it usually starts roughly a 2 min stun resistance timer that does absolutely nothing. If you are stunned as this timer counts down, a secondary stun timer begins that lasts roughly 4-9s, never adding to the stun timer that is counting down. 

Would be great if the stun resistance worked properly and prevented chain stunning. 

• Like 1

Nogumps have not been reworked yet, passively outhealing damage isn't a bug either. 

Could the stun resistance issue be put into its own thread please? Might be handy as a separate one 

There's a feedback thread on the new valrei mechanics here: