Sign in to follow this  
Votip

PMK Stuff from 1% kingdom influence.

I don't care about the OP either way, but can we not derail it with PvE tabards etc.? I do find it petty that Chaos feels entitled to us paying their bills rather than having the beef with the underlying core issues of tremendous cost and time investment, but that's neither here nor there. PvE PMKs are a different topic, make a different topic for it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gofs said:

but Gladiator was also every toxic

I usually express a general lack of respect for individuals that do the things you do, but in this case i did nothing but outline the facts. Nowhere in my posts on this thread did I insult you, nor did I show any kind of toxicity. It's quite the opposite, I think you are being quite toxic right now trying to turn the truth on its head about me and vomusu who are apparently the "toxic" ones. 

Like i said, you don't get to play the victim, I don't quite understand why you can't wrap your head around it. Stop trying, nobody is believing you.

I think that actually Creating PMK items should require a title, that works after 2% like the rest.

What does this help with? 

Random newbs joining to spam PMK items and leaving...As the title will be on the trusted crafter.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

I think that actually Creating PMK items should require a title, that works after 2% like the rest.

What does this help with? 

Random newbs joining to spam PMK items and leaving...As the title will be on the trusted crafter.

That is also a very good idea, +1

Why is anyone complaining about someone making a pmk ?  How does it negatively affect anyone in this game?  Are the kingdoms on chaos so lazy and weak these days they have to lobby the devs to change the rules again to stop something they might not like instead of solving the problem in game?  Is it that hard for you to drain a 1 man kingdom till it disbands?  Is remembering when to drain it everyday too tough?  

If someone is willing to spend 150 silver, 1 gold to found the kingdom and 2 silver per new alt, on Wurm to get a silly looking wagon and banners where is the harm in that?  If they manage to keep the kingdom long enough to get the artwork patched in they deserve to do whatever they want with the wagons and banners.  If one fakes the 25 accts with newbie premium accts to make the pmk they are going to be very very weak against established kingdoms.  If you disagree with someone simply using their kingdom for this there is an immediate pvp solution, drain the token and enjoy the free silver.  None of the kingdoms on chaos should be complaining, they will get pvp and possibly silver from disbanding or protecting such a pmk.  Get over your self-righteous nonsense and play the game instead of spamming the forums with your terrible ideas.

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 5

somehow i think that running around casting reveal settlements (as you can't locate across map anymore, assuming they even log into chaos at their deed after they spammed wagons and stuff) across everywhere freedom towers are linked for 3s/1s50c worth of drains isn't really worth the time or effort, nor is draining a token in an open field pvp. it got disbanded by upkeep 11 days after it was deeded so someone else already drained it before the pmk textures were added, but someone already showed me what the wagons look like so i wouldn't be surprised if they're already on test and will still be added even though the kingdom is gone. it's not like you can stop someone from sitting on the coastline spamming banners and bringing over unfinished wagons with 1 part left to finish in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madnezz said:

Why is anyone complaining about someone making a pmk ?  How does it negatively affect anyone in this game?  Are the kingdoms on chaos so lazy and weak these days they have to lobby the devs to change the rules again to stop something they might not like instead of solving the problem in game?  Is it that hard for you to drain a 1 man kingdom till it disbands?  Is remembering when to drain it everyday too tough?  

If someone is willing to spend 150 silver, 1 gold to found the kingdom and 2 silver per new alt, on Wurm to get a silly looking wagon and banners where is the harm in that?  If they manage to keep the kingdom long enough to get the artwork patched in they deserve to do whatever they want with the wagons and banners.  If one fakes the 25 accts with newbie premium accts to make the pmk they are going to be very very weak against established kingdoms.  If you disagree with someone simply using their kingdom for this there is an immediate pvp solution, drain the token and enjoy the free silver.  None of the kingdoms on chaos should be complaining, they will get pvp and possibly silver from disbanding or protecting such a pmk.  Get over your self-righteous nonsense and play the game instead of spamming the forums with your terrible ideas.

Thing is they only want to be able to sell this pixel crack to players , not any one else .

It cuts into there profits  .

They want more players to PVP yet they try everything to stop players from joining .

Like you said drain there deeds , fight them  , is that not what you wanted ? more people to fight in the first place >

8 hours ago, Damascus said:

Like you said drain there deeds , fight them  , is that not what you wanted ? more people to fight in the first place >

Yup,  thats exactly what we want -  fighting 20bstr naked alts

12 hours ago, madnezz said:

Ok MR pvpers are lazy, let me list you a scenario .

I make 1000 unfinished wagons on freedom. I go to chaos, make a PMK with alts, it costs me 150 silvers.

After that, i put 12 more silvers into the upkeep of that PMK. That is enough to last 6 days of continuous drains. So, if an enemy comes to my PMK, and drains it every single ocasionn he can, at exactly when the drain timer resets, that is how long i can keep the deep without ever defending it.

During those 6 days i will make trips to freedom and back. These trips will be made on a Knarr, each time with an unfinished wagon. I will cross the eastern border of Chaos, turn the unfinished wagon into a finished one with 1 single action, then instantly cross the border back to freedom. This poses me 0 risk whatsoever. Even if there were 10 enemies waiting for me there, i would simply cross back to safety. This kind of trip, even on a really poor wind will take me at most 10 minutes.

Let's say i do these trips for 5 hours every single one of those 6 days. 

In the first day, i will have brought back to freedom exactly 30 wagons.

At the very end of the 5 days i will have made 150 wagons.

Let's say i lowball the price of my wagons by a great margin. Let's say i start selling at 10 silvers each.

I sell 20 of them. 

That's 200 silvers. I've already gotten back my investment and have a few extra cash as well.

Then, as time goes on, the wagons stop selling so fast. So, i bring down the price to 8 silvers each.

I sell 50 of them for 8 silvers each. That's 400 silvers. That's more than twice the money i initially spent.

Then, i sell the remaining 80 wagons for 5 silvers each. I make another 400 silvers.

In the end, my 162 silvers investment brought me 1000 euros.

The problem lies with the fact that the enemy kingdoms CANNOT DO A SINGLE THING TO STOP THIS.

The most we can do is drain the deeds.

Here's an aditional problem about draining the deeds :

If my alt PMK reaches the state of 5 days, all i have to do, is make another deed. Put another 12 silvers in that other deed, which can be made just 10 tiles away

from the first deed, and im safe to do pmk wagons for another 6 days. And then when that deed disbands ILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE. And there is NOTHING anyone

can do to stop me.

• Like 1

So the possibility of someone making silver is preventing you from enjoying pvp?  That's your argument? Really?  Envious much?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, madnezz said:

So the possibility of someone making silver is preventing you from enjoying pvp?  That's your argument? Really?  Envious much?

Are you daft or what?

NO, that is 100% NOT what's preventing me from enjoying pvp.

As stated in this thread 10 times over, it's the fact that for one thing it would disrupt the actual kingdoms' pmk item market.

And the most important thing , the fact that there is no counterplay to this. Nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Of course you can stop it, you just choose not to so you beg the devs to do it for you. 

Your method is pretty simple, just like your argument, if its too hard to figure out or too time consuming just ask the devs to make it easy for you.  The bigger problem here is that the devs actually indulge these whining babies.

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 3

How about soon as you bring that wagon or item back to freedom it reverts to freedom item not faction .

So the 150 wagons and other crap is worthless , but wait  , that mean's  you wont be able to sell any to pve players on freedom now .

Dam there's just no way to win is there ?

Remove deed drain , remove transfer of chaos items to freedom faction banners , wagons and such and make it what chaos was intended for   PVP  not a cash shop .

Or just leave it the way it is and people just suck it up and stop whining.  There is a viable pvp solution to the problem, if you aren't committed enough to follow through then that's on you, the game doesn't need to change.

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, madnezz said:

Of course you can stop it, you just choose not to so you beg the devs to do it for you. 

I just explained it to you that it is virtually impossible to stop it...

look: 

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Here's an aditional problem about draining the deeds :

If my alt PMK reaches the state of 5 days, all i have to do, is make another deed. Put another 12 silvers in that other deed, which can be made just 10 tiles away

from the first deed, and im safe to do pmk wagons for another 6 days. And then when that deed disbands ILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE

The mechanics of the game make it unstoppable. Wtf is wrong with you? Are you even reading what i'm saying? Or are you so ignorant that you come here to denounce threads like this, which 100% of the pvp community agrees with, just for the spite of it?

You come no where near to representing 100% of the pvp community.

I denounce threads asking for ezmode, yes.  I denounce threads that beg the devs to dumbdown wurm and over complicate the sandbox, yes.  I denounce redundant suggestions that already have solutions in place and the players are too lazy or not coordinated enough to utilize them. 

You quite obviously have no idea what you are talking about when you make claims this is impossible to stop.  Is it inconvenient, maybe.  Impossible, no.  It may have been made more difficult since the bastardization of Chaos after I left the server but again I blame the current "pvpers" for that.  Your greed and envy is so transparent here and should not be rewarded with changes to the game.  Now that we have determined math is not your strong point, be a good little gladiator and go back to fighting instead of trying to solve a non-existent economic problem. 

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, madnezz said:

You come no where near to representing 100% of the pvp community.

I denounce threads asking for ezmode, yes.  I denounce threads that beg the devs to dumbdown wurm and over complicate the sandbox, yes.  I denounce redundant suggestions that already have solutions in place and the players are too lazy or not coordinated enough to utilize them. 

You quite obviously have no idea what you are talking about when you make claims this is impossible to stop.  Is it inconvenient, maybe.  Impossible, no.  It may have been made more difficult since the bastardization of Chaos after I left the server but again I blame the current "pvpers" for that.  Your greed and envy is so transparent here and should not be rewarded with changes to the game.  Now that we have determined math is not your strong point, be a good little gladiator and go back to fighting instead of trying to solve a non-existent economic problem. 

Would you care to drop the condescension and at least substantiate these claims? God knows he can make whacky points but at least he's trying - you're just throwing it out, flipping the chess board and shouting "WRONG". Just for the sake of argument, where did Gladiator go wrong in the scenario he described? What's your protocol for making it possible to squash a merchandise kingdom before they are able to produce anything?

I mean the draining part, not the one where someone gets to sell over a hundred wagons. I have my own doubts on that but that's besides the point.

• Like 1

Hang on a mo...

So...  Existing kingdoms are making over 1000 silver for 6 days work and some item selling?

SURELY that isn't balanced!

50 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

Hang on a mo...

So...  Existing kingdoms are making over 1000 silver for 6 days work and some item selling?

Ever wonder why certain people go off the deep end the instant you mention the idea of PvE kingdom/alliance wagons and such?

First off, who is buying 1000 wagons or 500 wagons or even 100 wagons?   There are like 200 unique people that play wurm these days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madnezz said:

First off, who is buying 1000 wagons or 500 wagons or even 100 wagons?   There are like 200 unique people that play wurm these days.

Was that a response to my inquiry to clarify your position against Gladiators scenario? Because it seems like you're going out of your way to not address the glaring question how draining mechanics can allow you to destroy a kingdom within "reasonable time".

8 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

Hang on a mo...

As madnezz and I both said, that profit margin is probably rather...exaggerated. Why would anyone purchase a wagon of a noname upstart kingdom for 10s? Some "collector nuts" maybe, but 100 to 150?

I don't buy it.

Edited by Flubb

Saying there's a pvp way of preventing it is straight up wrong. you cant disband it before the graphics come out because they still get added even if the kingdom disbands (as shown in current example of crow kingdom) and you can add upkeep remotely. you can't cover every single server border in alts to watch for people coming in because that'd require hundreds of accounts with someone watching them. you can't stop someone sending alts over do it and risk absolutely nothing except a large crate of cloth sheets, a needle, nails and some unfinished wagons. You can kill an alt and maybe take some of their pmk gear and undercut them but that's not exactly reliable and they can just send another alt over whenever they want, whereas you'd have to be on alert 24/7 to try and find them.

Y'all aren't ready for the upcoming anime PMK that you can't do anything to stop

• Like 4

the freedumbers be trolling. came back to them being the toxic ignorant people. times have changed

EDIT:came back to forums

Edited by shankiest
  • Like 1