Sign in to follow this  
Votip

PMK Stuff from 1% kingdom influence.

Just now, Spy said:

and make kingdom title who can make only kingdom PMK stuff

Royal Economist or whatever, that would solve so many trust issues in-game as well! Spyte for president!!

• Like 1

Oki guys let's talk srsly :) 
1) You have even not limited wagons / rest kingdom stuff able to make. Someone said I made 100 per few days, well you can imagine how many was able you to make, so dont point on me about it. There is no any borders about it. Put it on a topic. let's make cooldown in 1 wagon per month, or 2 wagons i dont care. You prefer pmk to sell, to after 'buy mortar and bricks' < which is usually untrue you made all by your self.
2) Does all of you made your kingdom with all 25 real players? 
Here is -no icr. 

What does having alts for sermons have to do with creating a kingdom full of alts? Yeah, chaos has 20-30 players online but so does exodus, deli, etc - i dont see whats the point of this argument. Wurm is not a popular game.
3) you catch me boy! But size of Chaos is like indy (1), and it's only pvp server accesable from freedom (2). < 2 reason why online should be at least like Indy have, or more. 
As it was said, PMK wagons have a high price for a reason. The risk, the res stones, the upkeeps and everything else. It doesnt matter what you think pvp looks like, or should look like. It is what it is. Im not even gonna try to explain any of this because from this post you can clearly see that you are not interested in pvp, you just want the wagons.
4) So make it free! new kingdom will not bother you anymore then. 
You just want to come to chaos and skip everything - getting a group of real players, creating a capital, defending it, fighting enemies, expanding the kingdom, building towers, making tons of equipment, making insane amounts of bricks and mortar to build deeds and repair them after attacks, you just wanna skip all that and fill your pocket with that sweet wagon money without any risk, selling them for the same price as the kingdoms who have to fight for their place on chaos.
5) I know better what i want :) im interested in pvp. but im interested in adding graphic. Will see you at Epic :)

Honestly I made my design, and i happy about it. 
you want changes - go ahead, better block at all new kingdoms made, so you can sleep calm and don't worry to much, we have already 4 active kingdoms were players able to join. Id suggest to make 1 month cooldown on all pmk stuff creating so to make 2 wagons 2 month needed, to make 2 banners 2 month needed. All happy. But you guys with your fears, toxic, greed and silly lying like you care about balance, you looks like politicians in my country, whom I dont really respect. Be fair, stop and stop it. 

which is usually untrue you made all by your self.

And thats based on what? Thats what you think is happening. You're free to do that but thats not an argument.

Does all of you made your kingdom with all 25 real players? 

No they're not. But they're not made with 1 player either. And they fight for their place, and their right to have their pmk gear.

you catch me boy! But size of Chaos is like indy [...] reason why online should be at least like Indy have, or more.

Thats why we're constantly asking for a smaller map, and we're finally kinda getting it with the epic rework.

So make it free!

Sure that will help both the kingdom and the economy, you solved it! Congrats

im interested in pvp

Great. Maybe when you actually check it out you can make posts about reality and not assumptions.

Id suggest to make 1 month cooldown on all pmk stuff creating

Thats actually a good idea, gives the other kingdoms some time to find the new one and prevents creating the kingdom and spamming the wagons. Might be the easiest solution ot the problem.

Anyway, there was no toxicity in this thread and yet you keep bringing it up, it just doesnt feel fair to the people who actually play pvp to see something like that happening. Not sure what you mean about the greed, as it was said multiple times res stones are 5s each and the deed upkeep isnt free. Freedom doesnt require you to have 15 deeds, pvp does. Freedom doesnt require you to have moonmetal weapons, pvp does. Yeah you dont need res stones but would you rather loose 25s of gear or a 5s res stone? Not to mention that just a few months ago drake set was pretty much a must have in pvp. Thats the reason for the wagon shops and their price. You cant justify making a wagon kingdom, and from what I can see you dont understand our point of view so there's no point in any further discussion for me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vomusu said:

And thats based on what? Thats what you think is happening. You're free to do that but thats not an argument.

No they're not. But they're not made with 1 player either. And they fight for their place, and their right to have their pmk gear.

Thats why we're constantly asking for a smaller map, and we're finally kinda getting it with the epic rework.

Sure that will help both the kingdom and the economy, you solved it! Congrats

Great. Maybe when you actually check it out you can make posts about reality and not assumptions.

Thats actually a good idea, gives the other kingdoms some time to find the new one and prevents creating the kingdom and spamming the wagons. Might be the easiest solution ot the problem.

Anyway, there was no toxicity in this thread and yet you keep bringing it up, it just doesnt feel fair to the people who actually play pvp to see something like that happening. Not sure what you mean about the greed, as it was said multiple times res stones are 5s each and the deed upkeep isnt free. Freedom doesnt require you to have 15 deeds, pvp does. Freedom doesnt require you to have moonmetal weapons, pvp does. Yeah you dont need res stones but would you rather loose 25s of gear or a 5s res stone? Not to mention that just a few months ago drake set was pretty much a must have in pvp. Thats the reason for the wagon shops and their price. You cant justify making a wagon kingdom, and from what I can see you dont understand our point of view so there's no point in any further discussion for me.

First of all... You very annoying... you love small details like ''oh you said max 50 and it's max 60. good victory. Im such good pvper now, course i noticed this misstake!'' https://niarja.com/universes/online/clusters/freedom/servers/chaos  you might never know about this tool, you can check last days of online... 
1) I was MR, i was JK, i was DD i know how we make thousands of bricks mortar, planks and support beams for the kingdom, usually don't buy anything. 
2) Solved itself. you just didnt noticed. Pay attention twice then. 
3) Don't ask for smaller map ask for more people, who will be interested in fight. For that probably will need to break old system that you protect so much. 
4) if that not Toxic that ''I bringing all time'' then i glad that we find something where our minds are similar. and it's basically slove our topic ain't it? 
5) I do pvp at Epic. You speak to much, for the person who don't know much enough. So better say about your self instead of talking something about people who you dont really know ;) will not look so silly. 
6) Great. do it. 

It is toxic from you, I just proved it, and not only you, but Gladiator was also every toxic. What I mean about greed > i mean that 90 QL leather set cost ~ 3 s if not less ant atm it's meta. nobody use drake. doubt that you use scale, ok? ress stone - your choice, you can not buy it and don't spend 5s. 1 kg of moon metal cost 5s sickle (that is meta atm) need 0.5 to make and well probably few kg to imp. cheap and rude. Upkeep is not free, as and at Freedom. Pvp does require you to have 15 deeds ask Ao or Pandas im sure they know more about it than you (seems like). 25s tell me what you have for 25s leather set + adamantine spear? try to post pc adamantine spear, maby if it's rare with BT and acid (with will be uselss) then it will cost ~ 14-15s I think. however, you can go there with nonrare nonadamantine weapon srsly, it's jsut your choice! Before update comes yeah drake was needed. no more, but I don't see discounts. Hope you will make them on your merchant, like 50% discount course don't use drake any more in pvp (still not toxic I really hope). I total agree, lets stop the discussion. I do understand that few people who feel comfortable about Chaos system don't like changes. But they (changes) can come, and change game in a better way lets hope. 

The fact we are arguing over creating a pvp kingdom for the sake of making money just further exposes a core issue with Wurm in that its own mechanics actively encourages treating the game like a job over valuing the gameplay potential it offers.  The next issue that stems from this is that pvpers need to treat it as a part time job in order to pay for every last necessity the game forces on them, while people sit back and look at just a 2 month prem cost and 11x11 deed cost and scream how cheap this game is

+1 for finding ways to remove financial exploits, but also for finding ways to remove needing them without negative impacts.  You know, like me suggesting for years that res stones should be 1s because people with good gear are using them no matter what so it just makes it more available..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Vomusu said:

we're just laying on a mountain of gold that we have from the wagon sales and swim in it like Scrooge McDuck?

Quote of the year right there, ROFL.

• Like 1

ask Ao or Pandas

nice meme

I'll just go hide in my cave with my 3s leather set and my useless spear kthx.

2 hours ago, Vomusu said:

So you're implying we're just laying on a mountain of gold that we have from the wagon sales and swim in it like Scrooge McDuck? A lot of the money actually fuels the economy because chaos players buy a lot of bulk materials, and gear from freedom instead of selling the silvers for euros.

or they just get the account with all that silver banned ?

-1 this is the only tactic people on freedom have for stopping the fake chaos economy. give alliances the ability to create our own custom template on pve and this wouldnt happen. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Killroth said:

-1 this is the only tactic people on freedom have for stopping the fake chaos economy.

you could just like

not buy the wagons

boom fake economy stopped

• Like 2

You need 2% for titles to work, 1% on PMK gear is reasonable.  Don't think many fledgling kingdoms worry about flags and wagons before they get a foothold.   Literally just a cash grab, kinda gross.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Gofs said:

I do pvp at Epic

what interesting happened on epic in the last 365 days?

and how it is related to topic?

2 hours ago, Gofs said:

What does having alts for sermons have to do with creating a kingdom full of alts? Yeah, chaos has 20-30 players online

How much Epic has? 3 or 5? Yeah, with sermon groups.

Comparing epic, where drake costs few silvers to freedom and freedom market is just dumb

Edited by Votip

Some random thoughts on the subject, I don't think they'll remove it just because every kingdom made costs a gold lol, but i feel that making PMK gear should be a kingdom title so you don't get losers joining just to spam wagons.

Someone's invested a gold into having their own design into the game, should they not be allowed to use it as they will?

Should pvp require such a large amount of silver invested that you're almost forced to become a wagon vender just to fund your game?

Most people that buy wagons/banners seem to have an obsession with buying one of each PMK just to show off their collection, does having 1 more kingdom really impact you that much, seeing as the average person owns multiple kingdoms merch?

Should there be a limit before your designs are put in the game? 1/2% land and 90 days seems reasonable enough that it won't stop anyone determined to be a kingdom, but anyone that's just making a kingdom for spamming gear could easily be found and disbanded in that time.

People like to talk about how much silver pmk's earn from wagon sales and whatnot, but pretty much all of it goes back into the economy in one way or another. In the end it's just people earning easy money however they can, much like traders. Can't say I've never heard the idea come up in a convo before but i'm surprised someone actually bothered to do it lol. i guess the locate soul nerf made it actually feasible to sneak in a pmk somewhere remote

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

you could just like

not buy the wagons

boom fake economy stopped

i would never buy chaos stuff ever. only thing i ever bought was a tower for 50c like 8 yrs ago.

I just think its wrong that chaos has a monopoly on this stuff. 

I think its wrong that everyone elses actions are considered less "worthwhile" just because we dont have the time or will to kill people on chaos.

I think its wrong that we are not allowed to have any unique identifiers for pve alliances tabard /etc ( which are present in most any online game)

its all about the $$

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Killroth said:

I just think its wrong that chaos has a monopoly on this stuff. 

I think its wrong that everyone elses actions are considered less "worthwhile" just because we dont have the time or will to kill people on chaos.

I think its wrong that we are not allowed to have any unique identifiers for pve alliances tabard /etc ( which are present in most any online game)

its all about the $$

Agree about 

3 minutes ago, Killroth said:

its all about the $$

JhA4gsw.png

(basically *agrees* with Killroth as I was making this post while he did the one above)

Probably the PvE players contribute a lot to this situation by purchasing these PMK and other items from Chaos HoTAs. Some years back Chaos was isolated from the Freedom Isles PvE servers just like Epic has always been. When Chaos was joined into the Freedom server cluster due to some "reasons" then the door was opened for the Chaos pvp players to profit from this arrangement. Then Chaos was given items that could only be acquired and/or produced there. Now this is attempted to be justified by the higher costs of playing the pvp side of the game.

To allow any of these types of items to be produced on the Freedom PvE servers will create an equal competitive environment which will then reduce Chaos pvp player profits from "playing" the game. Nope, not gonna happen. This one sided financially beneficial system will continue to be protected by them while the majority PvE side of the game will suffer for the lack of the same opportunity. Yet the PvE players can effectively resist this situation by simply not purchasing these items. Seems that's not gonna happen either...

=Ayes=

@Gofs, 

When you asked me for help via characters , that you wanted to start a pmk, my first question to you was this about true pvp or wagon profiteering.  You expressly told me it was a means to make money.  I then told you I did not support that type of activity on a pvp server yet it won't affect my feeling of friendship towards you that sorry i just can't help you.  Had you even said I have this huge creative streak in me and want to in legacy put my graphic expression in the game even though means is a bit obtuse, I likely would have supported that.  I do find it dubious for you to now talk about it as a graphic art interest.   This is nothing more than what you were honest about to me initially , to make money. 

It is only my opinion, yet when I think about all the time i've spent in wurm, the root of most disputes, drama, griefing..come down to money..someone more motivated by money than humanity or acts of kindness or sharing or...hey it's a game, like..just having fun in it playing using all the features of the game.  There are those , they do not care of the game intent and spirit but instead spend vast time just spinning actions to generate coin to transfer to RL currency.  I've not every seen a scenario where that ends well or doesn't put a self interest ahead of the interest of others in a community sandbox game.  Laissez faire n all that, for i don't want to condemn a play style , there are endless ways to play wurm.  Some ways to play are detrimental to others and the game itself.

4 hours ago, Gofs said:

1) I was MR

Who are you again?

7 hours ago, Wargasm said:

By all means, lets trivialize PMK graphics even further by allowing every Joe on freedom to have his own unique tabard.

This is ridiculous...

Welcome to 2019 the world is full of entitlement now friend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Welcome to 2019 the world is full of entitlement now friend. 

I worry when you start making sense again and I find myself agreeing with you.  becomes hard to recognize you, I find ease in predictability of when you are off the hook and untethered like this....

It makes me uneasy as if the earth is about to go off tilt or some calibration is off or about to be.  Recent comments in the last week or so have been on point.  is this proof we really are heading to the apocalypse/armageddon 

Hope you have your sense of humor hat on as that's how it's meant.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

Um hadn't noticed it yours, nor do I see why I should feel shame.  Take it as a compliment of flattery you posted a funny video other day and i chose to reuse it.  That day it was you that resembled the cat..for a brief moment I thought i saw niki in there but i realize the lighting is poor in here and it is indeed you.

Disclaimer: Everyone please know i'm not cool enough to find dank memes content like this video and all the credit goes to the amazing efforts of Oblivionreaver from which I had appropriated it from.

and thank you for deflating the fun and funny of my post to ensure we all know you are cooler.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

Whenever a cat's tail is poofy you better run away lmao.

dank meme

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1