Sign in to follow this  
Votip

PMK Stuff from 1% kingdom influence.

Hello.

In order to prevent people creating PMKs just for money, could we introduce a system where the PMK gear (wagons, banners etc) unlock after reaching 1% influence? Wagons and banners are the main source of kingdoms funds, and their price is high because the money is needed for the deed upkeeps, expanding the kingdom, and other unexpected expenses. PMKs created purely for monetary gain are descreasing the value of other PMK's gear and destroys Chaos reputation.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 22

Yes, wagon kingdoms shouldn't exist just to profit. 

• Like 2

+1

I'll also add, it takes no effort to make unfinished wagons missing a nail on freedom, stuffing them into a raft and attaching the last nail on a remote location far away from the remote possibility of danger once on Chaos.

• Like 2

+1, we just had a pmk created with 2s alts, and the "King" ordered a lot of unfinished wagons on freedom just to profit from it. Maybe the players needed to create a PMK should also have a skill requirement like 50 fighting or something, that could solve half of the problem.

• Like 5

+1

But also, current Kingdoms could always unite and disband these kingdoms out of principle. Finding the capital and carting it away in crates, bashing their mine doors and draining their capital token would make people think twice about dropping a gold on a wagon kingdom.

I personally prefer to see kingdoms working together to make this a reality than just taking the easy street.

• Like 2

Before you find the deed token, they could already have 100 wagons stocked on their freedom deeds. There's a high probability that its just a token in the middle of the field, or in some old ruins so theres nothing to cart away. With no way of disbanding the deed other than continuous draining it can take a long time before that happens. Also that can be prolonged just by throwing the money into the deed (money acquired from the wagon sales). Before the introduction of the 2s alts, you had to pay 1g for the declaration of independence plus 10s for each alt, so thats 2,5gold in alt premium only, 3,5g total. Now that cost is down to 1,5g total so thats a big difference. You pretty much need to sell 10 wagons and you're in the green. Imo the 2s alts shouldnt count and the wagons created should be normal freedom wagons untill you hit the influence treshold

• Like 2

yeah +1 :)

Just add possibility to make some design for items like wagons on freedom for 500s why not. so we will make game prettier and don't make pvp players angry :) 
I think it's ain't fair that only pvp kingdom have possibilities to bing they own design in game, why so? Somehow better then pve players? 

Let's hope that we all care about the whole game, not about only kingdom profit ;) 

Also i'd like to see kingdom / or designed tabards on freedom that would be fancy :) 

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 6

43 minutes ago, Gofs said:

yeah +1 :)

Just add possibility to make some design for items like wagons on freedom for 500s why not. so we will make game prettier and don't make pvp players angry :) 
I think it's ain't fair that only pvp kingdom have possibilities to bing they own design in game, why so? Somehow better then pve players? 

Let's hope that we all care about the whole game, not about only kingdom profit ;) 

Also i'd like to see kingdom / or designed tabards on freedom that would be fancy :) 

Im sorry but you don't get to play the victim here.

I tell you who the victim is : it's the REAL kingdoms on chaos. The ones who go out, do stuff, the ones with an actual playerbase, not a bunch of alts.

Wanna know why it hurts them? It's because freedomers will only buy so many things, and PVP'ing is a really expensive business in this game. By adding a bunch of wagons in the market without any risk whatsoever to your well being you effectively take away fighting opportunities...

PVP is expensive , this is why

1. We buy res'stones almost every single week. They are 5 silvers each, you cannot buy them from other players, or through trade, they are 5 silvers and that is it.

2. When you drain a kingdom on Chaos, you gain half of the money drained, the other half goes *POOF* . It's basically gone. So if you drain 37.5 copper, the deed loses 75 copper.

3. We need templars on every single deed unlike freedomers. We need them to inform us of enemies treading on our lands.

If every guy on freedom just came up and made a kingdom of alts, even if we all got together and disbanded each and every one of those kingdoms as fast as humanly possible ( Even if they make more money than we would be able to effectively drain ) there would be no more design market. It would disappear entirely.

So yeah, thank you Mr Victim for outlying such a "glitch in the matrix" so to say. This is something that needs fixed. Get your share as long as you still can. I hope you're happy with it.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 8

Could have all sorts of qualifiers for design approval.  Having actual accounts in the PMK as proved by showing a history of being prem and having forum accounts. Kingdom should have an actual deed to eliminate the random token in the forest scenario. 1% landmass is a good start but there are more things that make it a vetting process that is obtainable by actual players. In the same way that a website asks for me to confirm that I am not a robot, so too should the game ensure that alt kingdoms dont happen.

6 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Im sorry but you don't get to play the victim here.

I tell you who the victim is : it's the REAL kingdoms on chaos. The ones who go out, do stuff, the ones with an actual playerbase, not a bunch of alts.

Wanna know why it hurts them? It's because freedomers will only buy so many things, and PVP'ing is a really expensive business in this game. By adding a bunch of wagons in the market without any risk whatsoever to your well being.

PVP is expensive , this is why

1. We buy res'stones almost every single week. They are 5 silvers each, you cannot buy them from other players, or through trade, they are 5 silvers and that is it.

2. When you drain a kingdom on Chaos, you gain half of the money drained, the other half goes *POOF* . It's basically gone. So if you drain 37.5 copper, the deed loses 75 copper.

3. We need templars on every single deed unlike freedomers. We need them to inform us of enemies treading on our lands.

If every guy on freedom just came up and made a kingdom of alts, even if we all got together and disbanded each and every one of those kingdoms as fast as humanly possible ( Even if they make more money than we would be able to effectively drain ) there would be no more design market. It would disappear entirely.

So yeah, thank you Mr Victim for outlying such a "glitch in the matrix" so to say. This is something that needs fixed. Get your share as long as you still can. I hope you're happy with it.

All that seems that you like that at pvp only ~19-20 online and in best time it's reach ~ 50 online with all you ALTs for sermons :)
However, you can see Epic changes? Hope you do, there will be total mass fight with all around accounts.. you can buy for sure some resurrect stones but that up on you, nobody push you to buy them :) Yeah you get not so much money per drain the deed so maybe at least you will try to think that pvp made not to make money but to enjoy fight? :)
Let's remove the huge value of pvp game, you think online on Chaos still will be 20? :)
And I'm not a victim. I just up on progress, for more people play this game course its awesome. 
All that you do on pvp is not something like you MUST, it's what you want. So dont bring it's like hard working :) 

Everything simple, you want more people play pvp, make them dont fear to lose all huge value that they have, make pvp fun and not so toxic like you show now :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gofs said:

I just up on progress, for more people play this game course its awesome. 

You up on progress of your own pockets *

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Guys just share your wagons, banners, tents, flags for free :) kill my business :)  Id be glad to do the same in the end :)  Promise you my friend ;)

Any way Gladiator agree with Tabard idea < ? :) that should be nice

Edited by Gofs

+1 for the idea, even 0,5% land will do the trick nicely.  

we have enough parasites hurting the game.

ps. we could do border patrols, locates as a group effort, forget our ridiculous kvk bs and just hunt the guy down cold blooded.

i would search NE area first, i heard rumors someone forming a kingdom there. Other crazy thing was that a guy would form a pmk almost middle of map on a mountain, north of us, west of old hota. Dunno if any of that is true, but still.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Hello pot, this is kettle.

This entire suggestion thread is all about profit!

It needs solid +1ing because then, when folks can't game the system on chaos, they'll start +1ing freedom alliance gear :P

• Like 2

All that i wanna say, lets make it possible for freedomers at freedom. 
Dont care about your wagons and flags.. At least anymore 
But let's make freedomers make they own design at freedom for knarrs, caravels, sailboats, for some on wall pictures (that can be added) some things like this. make some pack. more textures for game, will make more people interested in game, also it will up market a bit, course new stuff. Left wagons for Chaos guys.

I mean improving graphic in game cant be something bad. Well yeah here i cross the roads for Chaos guys. Ok i agree, but that happened course i cant make my design in a game with out of making kingdom. My apologies about that. But if you guys from Chaos think that it's bad idea to add any graphic in the game (even at freedom) than i can tell you that you really greedy and it's not about your tokens and resurrection stones, it's about you want all for your self. You don't care about the market, you dont care about me, who make pmk, you care about killing competitors only. 

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 2

By all means, lets trivialize PMK graphics even further by allowing every Joe on freedom to have his own unique tabard.

This is ridiculous...

• Like 2

and make kingdom title who can make only kingdom PMK stuff

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gofs said:

All that seems that you like that at pvp only ~19-20 online and in best time it's reach ~ 50 online with all you ALTs for sermons :)
However, you can see Epic changes? Hope you do, there will be total mass fight with all around accounts.. you can buy for sure some resurrect stones but that up on you, nobody push you to buy them :) Yeah you get not so much money per drain the deed so maybe at least you will try to think that pvp made not to make money but to enjoy fight? :)
Let's remove the huge value of pvp game, you think online on Chaos still will be 20? :)
And I'm not a victim. I just up on progress, for more people play this game course its awesome. 
All that you do on pvp is not something like you MUST, it's what you want. So dont bring it's like hard working :) 

Everything simple, you want more people play pvp, make them dont fear to lose all huge value that they have, make pvp fun and not so toxic like you show now :) 

What does having alts for sermons have to do with creating a kingdom full of alts? Yeah, chaos has 20-30 players online but so does exodus, deli, etc - i dont see whats the point of this argument. Wurm is not a popular game.

As it was said, PMK wagons have a high price for a reason. The risk, the res stones, the upkeeps and everything else. It doesnt matter what you think pvp looks like, or should look like. It is what it is. Im not even gonna try to explain any of this because from this post you can clearly see that you are not interested in pvp, you just want the wagons.

You just want to come to chaos and skip everything - getting a group of real players, creating a capital, defending it, fighting enemies, expanding the kingdom, building towers, making tons of equipment, making insane amounts of bricks and mortar to build deeds and repair them after attacks, you just wanna skip all that and fill your pocket with that sweet wagon money without any risk, selling them for the same price as the kingdoms who have to fight for their place on chaos.

it's not about your tokens and resurection stones, it's about you want all for your self. You dont care about market

So you're implying we're just laying on a mountain of gold that we have from the wagon sales and swim in it like Scrooge McDuck? A lot of the money actually fuels the economy because chaos players buy a lot of bulk materials, and gear from freedom instead of selling the silvers for euros. Also, creating custom graphics on freedom was already suggested a few times, i'm not gonna repeat what was in those threads. This isnt wurm unlimited where every player has his own wagon design.

Edited by Vomusu
  • Like 7