Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Can anyone of you create a 2k map?

Hello friends of wurm

I am not good in creation of maps, so i like to aks you, if you can create a 2k map for a new server.

it should have areas for all 3 kingdoms and maybe an island in the middle, some rivers and seas.

I would be very happy if you can help me out here ?

Eject

please dont forget the flowers and veins ^^

just in case no one shows up, here are some previously posted 2k maps (Bdew has one named "Broken Islands"  that looks like what you want)

** edit, oops BDew's map is the one they are currently using for their server Otherlands, and as a result they did not release the server files needed to use this map yourself. They were just asking for feedback. Sorry about that.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Eject said:

Hello friends of wurm

I am not good in creation of maps, so i like to aks you, if you can create a 2k map for a new server.

it should have areas for all 3 kingdoms and maybe an island in the middle, some rivers and seas.

I would be very happy if you can help me out here ?

Eject

please dont forget the flowers and veins ^^

Do you want low, medium, or high ores?  Do you want moon metals (adamantine & glimmersteel)?

Lots of vegetation, or mostly rock and grass?

This is Orga.  It has no snow, marsh, or lava tiles, but every other type.  When you first launch it, flowers are more rare, but they grow over time. Ores are average frequency, with adamantine and glimmersteel about as common as gold, which is half as common as silver.  I think the land masses could easily be divided by kingdom. 

Tons of little patches of clay, tar, and peat all over the map.

If you're interested in it, let me know.

xwjM4TF.png

Edited by Batta
  • Like 2

@Brash_Endeavorsand @Battathank you very much

For any reason my forum search was not working, there are realy a lots of 2k maps that i missed.

Batta i am very interessted to test your map for my server, it looks very cool with this big islands and seems very useful for the different kingdoms.

Thank you

Eject

24 minutes ago, Eject said:

Batta i am very interessted to test your map for my server

I will send you a PM.

hi there also in need of a custom map sinds my custom creator always seem to crash when i try to boime the place. i redownloaded it couple of time but i had enough of it. so if someone could make me a 2k x 2k map that would be awsome. as the one above me with the couple of islands and river is something i am looking for aswell. ores kinda on medium / low as this will be a game for a long run so i dont want to find it emediatly. the special ones are not needed.

i like to have all kinds of biom if can plz

looking forward to the map ?

Edited by unwissest