Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

[Fixed] Can't drink from container

I used to be able to right click a water container and drink.  Now I have to open it and right click the water directly.

Drink is missing in the right click menu when right clicking a container, afaik it started with today's update.

TVNkjt5.png

Edit: Just noticed it was already reported here

Edited by boilingfort

Can't say it's game breaking, but can confirm it's missing as option over a waterskin, on the other hand.. works for Large Barrel for example.

--edit

21 hours ago, Alectrys said:

Please state if the drink option is just not there or if the option is there and  when you drink nothing happens.

Also, does it work in inventory and not on the ground or vice versa.

Ex:

Small barrel in inventory and small barrel on ground.  Drink  option is there and you CAN drink.

Small pottery amphora.  In inventory drink option is there but nothing happens when you right click drink.  On ground, drink option is missing.

NO option

Edited by Finnn

Can no longer drink from a Large Amphora either.

Please state if the drink option is just not there or if the option is there and  when you drink nothing happens.

Also, does it work in inventory and not on the ground or vice versa.

Ex:

Small barrel in inventory and small barrel on ground.  Drink  option is there and you CAN drink.

Small pottery amphora.  In inventory drink option is there but nothing happens when you right click drink.  On ground, drink option is missing.

I cannot drink from a stack of water skins in inventory, nor from a measuring jug in inventory.  Both show Drink as an option when they contain liquid (no option when they are empty).  There's no message for the measuring jug, but a single water skin reports:  [16:32:43] After you finish meditating you will start drinking.   This does NOT happen.   A stack of (2) water skins reports:  [16:30:48] After you finish drinking you will start drinking again.   This also does not happen.  

Edited by AgentQwarty

No drink option on right click for a waterskin - in inventory or when placed on the ground. Also, no drink option for fountain. In both instances I have to open the container and drink by right-clicking the water.

I used to be able to right-click on a collection of water-skins in my inventory and select the Drink option from the Menu.

Today, it is gone.

There is no Drink option even on one water-skin, I tried two toons.

At the moment I am having to open the skins individually and right click the water.

[Edit] Just spotted a merged post - please close this one.

Move to: 

Edited by Muse
Close - duplicate post

It seems like it works in inventory if you have nothing activated, but once you activate something you no longer get the option.

No option to drink from fountain, barrel, etc. without opening the container and right-clicking on the water.  Also no option to drink from container in inventory (e.g., lunchbox thermos) without opening the container and right-clicking the water.  Drink option is available from inventory item if no items are activated.

Edited by Thalorane

Howdy peeps,

same here,

Looted a fountain, brought it do my deed, dropped it, was able to drink.

After the update on second May it didnt work anymore!

Edit: Barrels and Huge Barrels work fine for me!

Regards,

Giganthor

Edited by Giganthor