Sign in to follow this  
Hilo

(Forum Account) Changing Display Name

Hello,

Fresh new Wurmian here ??

I made a forum account many, many months ago during my first F2P attempt before recently revisiting the game with my partner and deciding it is the right game for us. We are both premium now (and having loads of fun). Unfortunately, this forum account (Display Name: Hilo) is a non-existant character and although it may not always be to my advantage, I would like my forum display name to match up with my main character from here on out, Fahdal.

I have tried changing my display name under Account Settings, but this does not seem to be an option.

I have also tried creating a new forum account, but my one and only e-mail account is already in use. I do not see an option (nor any type of reassurance) that by deleteing this forum account, it would make room for a new acount with my desired display name.

I appreciate any help that anyone may have on the matter! ?

Believe it is not possible to change the display name of the forum account.

As stated by Oluffus, You can't change your name on the forums but you are more than welcome to make a new account under a different email address to match up with your in-game account. ?

If you wish, we can delete your old account.  This should free up the email address if you wish to reuse it for a new account.

Please note, deleting an account is a permanant, non-reversable action, so be very sure that's what you want before you request it!  Contact me directly if you want your account deleted.