Sign in to follow this  
5p34k3r

[No Bug] Spawn of Uttacha bugged?

I recently started killing the Spawn of Uttacha whilst on epic, but it doesn't seem to drop any corpse.

I killed one, it said it explodes and reforms. I kill it, says it again, but this time there is no spawn of Uttacha.

This has persisted to happen over the next 5 other spawn of Uttacha I killed.

This was on a relatively small island, no mines on it (incase they spawned underground for some reason inside a chamber ) 

I have been deligently searching the area for the supposed reforms...which has proven to be quite fruitless and frustrating 

If I am posting this on the wrong area, I apologize, this feels like a bug. As well as the wurmpedia mentioning nothing about a reform after its killed 

Incase I've somehow been looking at the incorrect pedia entry, here's the link to it

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Spawn_of_Uttacha

If it died to non-player reasons and split before you got there, one of your kills will split it out of existence instead of the last kill giving a corpse

There was nothing but me and my horse involved in the fight.  I killed two with a bow, rest up front, in aggressive stance, killed under 30 seconds.

I only say involved, because the AoE acid hits the horse.

Right but before you got there means before you were there to fight it.  It could have died and split because of many reasons, tower guards, other valrei mobs, maybe even age and hunger.  If there were multiple uttachas of the same size in that one spot, odds are that is what happened.  If all of the splits were caused by you, then you should get corpses.  If one of the splits happened to non-player reasons, it never seemed to count it as a split so it tries to split too many times when you kill the rest of its "lives".

Odds are that this really is what happened, since you said you killed two stages, when there should be 3.  One splits into multiple, then those split once more.

Oh, there are three stages....

Thank you very much for clarifying that. 

That is quite frustrating, them being so small, slow and generally hard to spot.

This is resolved then I suppose ^^ ?