Sign in to follow this  
EvzenBlade

DOMINIO WORKERS: FREE DELIVERY OR TRAVEL 10h OF JOBS PER DAY!!!

If you are in need of some material or need a worker, I am here to solve your problem. Below I will leave a list of my main and alt skills, some material prices and jobs. Call the Dominio Workers!

Main Skills (Both):

EvzenBlade (Main):                                                                   /                                          YukiTatsumi (alt):

• Digging: 83                                                                                 /                                           Digging: 61 
  • Woodcutting: 56                                                                        /                                            Woodcutting: 22
  • Mining: 73                                                                                  /                                            Mining: 61
  • Mansonry: 78                                                                            /                                            Mansonry: 60
  • Paving: 34
  • Carpentry: 84
  • Fine Carpentry: 50
  • Black Smithing: 66
  • Smithing: 33
  • Nature: 54
  • Farming: 66
  • Animal Husbandry: 40
  • Animal Taming: 35
  • Gardering: 70
  • Firemaking: 55

Values of some materials (according to the market):

• Bricks (slate / sandstone / Stone): 2s/k
  • Mortar: 2s/k
  • Ash: 1,2s/k (50QL+)
  • Support beam: 3,5s/100
  • Concrete: 3,5s/100
  • Plank / Shafts / Pegs: 1s/k
  • Small and Large Nails: 1s/k
  • Dirt: 50c/k

Works on your deed:

• Leveling (Rock): 2s/1k of rock leveled
  • Bricks with rock: 1s/k
  • Mortar with sand/clay: 1s/k
  • Other services to negotiate

If you have any questions about work and ordering, I'm on Wurm every day or even on the forum. I await your contact.

Edited by EvzenBlade
Updating information
  • Like 2

Extremely hard worker, will go to anywhere in time and will leave you satisfied :) will hire again for terraforming in future, I 100% recommend this player.

• Like 1

Bought bricks and Mortar from him and had him do several projects for me, good honest worker.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dorf said:

Bought bricks and Mortar from him and had him do several projects for me, good honest worker.

Thanks for preference, I am always willing to do my best in my work.

Evzen is a very good worker, helped me a lot in the past and is very efficient at what he does, great help!

Wholeheartedly recommending him! :)

• Like 1

I bought some slate bricks from Evzengblade, he delivered them right away for free and moved them all to my containers.  Great service and nice person. I definitely recommend him.

• Like 1