Sign in to follow this  
Flubb

Global cast waiting list for Benediction

You may remove my vyn priest Astlyr from the list as she was linked for today's RoS.

• Like 1

Ornate can be removed from Rite of Death. Thanks!

• Like 1

Jolon can be removed of the list, thanks

• Like 1

I can be removed from the Ritual of the Sun list now. Now just need the Vyn rite, and on Pristine (only really realized this thread is in the xan section yet seems to be for all servers in the south?

yes seems to be used as a global global spell list. If it works, ok. To my experience, the spells took place on Xanadu mostly, with visitors from other servers coming (often being summoned, having a ship with a priest waiting at the server border ;) ) .

Edited by Ekcin

Can you add me to the Rite of spring waiting list

name - helorn 

vynora

90channeling

96 faith 

[02:47:07] You sense that Fo is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?  Been trying to get ppl on the list with PM:s but so far no success.

[04:17:08] <Oldsleepys> [04:16:58] As the Holy Crop ritual is completed, followers of Fo may now receive a blessing! 

Edited by sleepys

Is this list still active?

can you add my Fo priest to Holy Crop waiting list pls?

name - Wyczesanymieczyslaw

faith - 100

chann - 78

contact in game may be on Irbiska, Shewolf or Irbi char

Edited by Irbiska

[19:14:33] You sense that Vynora is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?

Deli is up if a crew wants to work it out

Can you please add mists to the holy crop list pls

Finally! You can remove me from the Vyn RoS needed list. Got it on Release after giving up on Pristine :)

Please add Joymaker to the Mag list, if there is a list and it is still in operation.  Thanks!

Quick note: I have quit Wurm months ago and just sporadically updated the list for the sake of "finishing what I started", although obviously this would go on indefinitely. But I haven't bothered to check the forums in months now and it has become noticable, so rather than let this die slowly by my disengagement I'm making a final update to the list as of the last changes and will eventually request that the thread be locked by moderators. The updated lists can be transferred to a new thread by whoever wants to pick up where I left, possibly in Town Square or CA since this operation has long since transcended the borders of Xanadu.

If anyone starts a new thread, PM me and I'll edit the OP to include a link to the new thread prior to requesting for this to be locked at last. (Not sure if I can edit the OP after the thread is locked.)

Hope someone will volunteer. Thanks for all Flubb, and maybe consider coming back some day.

Pleas remove RoryMercury from list. thx to all helped done rite

On 2/10/2021 at 4:23 PM, Spacy said:

Please add Joymaker to the Mag list, if there is a list and it is still in operation.  Thanks!

Got it the other day, while at the imp.  Thanks all!