Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Add basic mirror to traders again

I'm pretty sure a few years ago you could buy a mirror from a trader for 5s to change appearance at starter town.  Then there was talk about a cash shop and larger mirror and they took the basic mirror off the traders.

Since it's a long time coming for these new mirrors rumored can you add the basic mirror back to trader for 5s please?

• Like 3

They could let us trade them again.  I'm sure there are a lot of them around.

• Like 1

Nope, a mirror was never available for purchase from a trader.

And the only ability to trade them was due to a bug in which you put the mirror in a container then traded.

Would be nice to have them available for simply 1s from a trader though, or even just the ability to change your appearance at any time, as I hardly see any harm in it.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Shrimpiie said:

Would be nice to have them available for simply 1s from a trader though.

1s haircut sounds good.  Add a barber chair to starter town too and have to travel to starter town for haircut.  lol

• Like 5

Already paying monthly subscription, no need to nickle and dime everything in cash shop too.

Ability to change appearance even once a month would be nice.

Especially considering all the features are already in the game... we're just excluded from using them.

Edited by Costello
  • Like 1

big glass and mirrors next upgrades ohh yeh .I like the hair dresser idea to.in town shops. expansions there .no over sized stuff eg animals looks wrong  more wildlife good and bad ones .some areas desolate .just thought id throw that in .and we pay enough I agree

-1  But what about the legacy. Suddenly someone remembers you not by name but by appearance?

And yes. The idea is good. I would say that it would be more interesting to make the profession of a cyrillist, with a set of tools. And the higher the skill the more from the boule would be like a plastic surgeon ?

Put on merchant for 1i.  Alt buys.  That is the only current method.

+1 to having on a trader.

+1 I have regret about how my mom and dad made me.  I'd like to be good looking or at least suave.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:29 PM, TheZvir said:

-1  But what about the legacy. Suddenly someone remembers you not by name but by appearance?

And yes. The idea is good. I would say that it would be more interesting to make the profession of a cyrillist, with a set of tools. And the higher the skill the more from the boule would be like a plastic surgeon ?

Please, not sure anyone has ever seen me without my great helm on :D

Put this in the proposed new and enhanced Wurm Shop that players must then purchase for RL $$$ and I am all for it. Not on Traders that players can then avoid paying RL cash for which would otherwise be used to improve the game that they have already profited from playing.

Suggested price: $5.00 us.

=Ayes=

On 6/1/2019 at 1:53 AM, Ayes said:

Suggested price: $5.00 us.

That is how much it costs in my country to pay fiber optic internet for a month.  

I would certainly think about a new profession. There you can tie different hairstyles, beards and mustaches that are not at the start. Snap to the skill and make a drop of unique recipes, as it is now in cooking.

+1 to having mirrors on traders for a fee in silvers just like other fancy items like magical chests, etc.

• Purchase character appearance change through Steam makes more sense if going to the Steam model...
Edited by Neville

How about a new skill using a razor ( new item ) or Scissors (boring).

Person cutting starts the action, person getting the re-style picks what they want. 1 minute timer ( at 1 skill, lowers with WoA & skill ). On a full failure, no changes are made. With a partial failure ( when you get a skill tick ) could give a random style and a full success gives the wanted change.