Sign in to follow this  
marcaozera

help me with this mod ESP

You already posted this question over here:  

also xray doesnt work if you are using the modern renderer which the latest update introduced

Seems to be something similar with the issue of White/Black light beams not showing for some while using the Modern renderer.

If I set VBO to extension, I get the beams and the xray  even when the game is set to Modern renderer. At least, the settings claim I am using Modern.

In this thread, regarding beams, setting to FBO Extension supposedly made the beams appear but kicked some people down to Legacy engine.

I am frankly not sure what the different between FBO and VBO are (reading this did not help a lot), but see if setting only VBO to extension while on Modern renderer helps any ...    I can;t recall now why I evern set mine to VBO Extension in the first place, but I have never had any of the issues reported by others on Modern renderer unless VBO Extension is secret\ly downgrading me to legacy while showing Modern in the settings. It's possible it is somehow a hardware/driver/OS  issue maybe, dunno. I use a GTX1050ti on Win7, not sure if Win10/Mac/Linux/Radeon etc might change things.  

Edited by Brash_Endeavors